Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

5 posts in this topic

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Published on Dec 10, 2015

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

I don't need to watch a video to know exactly what I need to know about these third world animals.

Marlin Perkins was my hero. His assistant Stan would shoot critters all day long with tranquilizers and put them into burlap capture bags.

It's not too late to start and curtail this epidemic now before America becomes another WILD KINGDOM.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

I don't need to watch a video to know exactly what I need to know about these third world animals.

Marlin Perkins was my hero. His assistant Stan would shoot critters all day long with tranquilizers and put them into burlap capture bags.

It's not too late to start and curtail this epidemic now before America becomes another WILD KINGDOM.

No shit I agree and I am happy with not ever joining any club religious or political . I believe there is a God but I also believe all Gods lead to one .

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, CSB said:

No shit I agree and I am happy with not ever joining any club religious or political . I believe there is a God but I also believe all Gods lead to one .

To my mind there is a vast difference to being spiritual / a believer - and belonging to any form of organised religion! Almost all (if not all) orgaised religion is filled with radicals of some kind or the other who will ride on the back of that very same religion in order to spread another form of "slavery" - first they enslave people with guilt and then they start extorting money for all kinds of "religious" projects.

If nothing cures you - go read up on Jimmy Swaggart  and he is not the only one.  Have a look at their lifestyles in comparison to their "flock" - Benny Hinn - Paula White - the list goes on and on and very few are actually what they try and portray!

This Muslim "roller-coaster ride" has been a long time coming.  All the signs were there but the libtards and the libturds and all those leftist supporting fools were hellbent on keeping their blinkers on and in some cases extending these blinkers. It is not always the evil-doers that are so much at fault as those who know and see but still tacitly "approve" of their actions.

Hillary:  "Muslims are peaceful and have nothing to do with terrorism!" - WTF is wrong with this woman?  If she does not go to prison for all the other f@ckups then surely this statement alone should be awarded with a "vocation" in Syria for a year or two, living the common life of a Muslim bride..

It does seem as if not all Muslims are terrorists but it also seems that all terrorists are Muslim?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.