Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Expose fraudulent admins and moderators

17 posts in this topic

This forum is run by a group who tolerates no deviation from their beliefs in the numerous posts that they have come to control as moderators.
My hope is that after reading this comment of mine that you will subscribe to
 /r/metaredditcancer so that you can stay well-informed about a very serious situation that has arisen - largely unknown to most users - on this website so that we can all gain a greater understanding of what a powerful cabal of agenda-driven users are doing to and have done to the truth movement that we all love. I am a user on reddit who has intimate and in-depth knowledge of this cabal and who has modded multiple sites both large and small, who has been intimately involved in discussion with this cabal of users regarding their control of this site, who knows what their agenda is and what they want to do with their power and control, who has sat in their private discussions in internet chat rooms, who has seen leaks from their private postsi, and who has absolutely had enough of what they have done to this movement and of what they will continue to do to this site unless the rest of this site is exposed to who and what they are and what their endgame is. What happened with Full Throttle and Paw-Piper very recently is undeniably and positively what is happening to COP now.

If we were what you say, your post would have already been deleted. It hasn't been and won't be. 

COP already has 2 rage-quitters??

*sniff sniff*

Our little guy is growing up...

1 person likes this

This forum is run by a group who tolerates no deviation from their beliefs in the numerous posts that they have come to control as moderators.
My hope is that after reading this comment of mine that you will subscribe to
 /r/metaredditcancer so that you can stay well-informed about a very serious situation that has arisen - largely unknown to most users - on this website so that we can all gain a greater understanding of what a powerful cabal of agenda-driven users are doing to and have done to the truth movement that we all love. I am a user on reddit who has intimate and in-depth knowledge of this cabal and who has modded multiple sites both large and small, who has been intimately involved in discussion with this cabal of users regarding their control of this site, who knows what their agenda is and what they want to do with their power and control, who has sat in their private discussions in internet chat rooms, who has seen leaks from their private postsi, and who has absolutely had enough of what they have done to this movement and of what they will continue to do to this site unless the rest of this site is exposed to who and what they are and what their endgame is. What happened with Full Throttle and Paw-Piper very recently is undeniably and positively what is happening to COP now.

There are plenty of topics and posts on this website I disagree with completely. My personal beliefs, however, have no say in any moderation action I may take. The site guidelines are the ultimate ruling factor in any action we as Moderators take.

There are plenty of topics and posts on this website I disagree with completely. My personal beliefs, however, have no say in any moderation action I may take. The site guidelines are the ultimate ruling factor in any action we as Moderators take.

​I've never had a single post deleted here or anywhere else you guys have been mods (no matter how bizarre or outlandish they may be)

It appears OP has a certain agenda in play:

Then why was comment removed PROVING UKshep is a fraud!!!

Then why was comment removed PROVING UKshep is a fraud!!!

​You would have to ask the Mod who deleted it. I didn't see it.

However, if you also got a warning for it, the reason should be listed in the warning notice.

​I've never had a single post deleted here or anywhere else you guys have been mods (no matter how bizarre or outlandish they may be)

It appears OP has a certain agenda in play:

​This is the same old trick used against all sites, cast doubt with nothing to back it up and then when they break rules, can't woman or man up to breaking the site rules. This trick is as old as prostitution. Pardon the pun.

​You would have to ask the Mod who deleted it. I didn't see it.

However, if you also got a warning for it, the reason should be listed in the warning notice.

​No posts of that nature have been removed. Op is continuing the hate campaign it seems.