Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

This is NOT journalism!

25 posts in this topic

HuffPost to publish anti-Trump kicker with all Trump coverage

The Huffington Post has started appending an editor’s note to the bottom of posts about Republican presidential contender Donald Trump, calling him a "racist," a "liar" and a "xenophobe," and reminding readers of his proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the United States.

“Note to our readers: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims -- 1.6 billion members of an entire religion -- from entering the U.S.,” reads the note, which was added to an article about Trump’s feud with Fox News published last night. The note also includes links to prior coverage of Trump's comments.

A Huffington Post spokesperson told POLITICO that the note will be added to all future stories about Trump.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/01/huffpost-to-publish-anti-trump-kicker-with-all-trump-coverage-218345#ixzz3yfEJLrl1

It's well known that The Huffington Post is nothing but a left leaning propaganda rag, but this latest stunt proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what their true agenda is. They do not deserve first amendment protection!  This proves that they are terrified of Donald Trump and his message. I'm not sure I like what I think might happen if Trump gets into office, but right now he's saying what a lot of people want to hear (which is what all politicians do!). 

49 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

HuffPost to publish anti-Trump kicker with all Trump coverage

The Huffington Post has started appending an editor’s note to the bottom of posts about Republican presidential contender Donald Trump, calling him a "racist," a "liar" and a "xenophobe," and reminding readers of his proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the United States.

“Note to our readers: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims -- 1.6 billion members of an entire religion -- from entering the U.S.,” reads the note, which was added to an article about Trump’s feud with Fox News published last night. The note also includes links to prior coverage of Trump's comments.

A Huffington Post spokesperson told POLITICO that the note will be added to all future stories about Trump.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/01/huffpost-to-publish-anti-trump-kicker-with-all-trump-coverage-218345#ixzz3yfEJLrl1

It's well known that The Huffington Post is nothing but a left leaning propaganda rag, but this latest stunt proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what their true agenda is. They do not deserve first amendment protection!  This proves that they are terrified of Donald Trump and his message. I'm not sure I like what I think might happen if Trump gets into office, but right now he's saying what a lot of people want to hear (which is what all politicians do!). 

This really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Huffpo does it in spite of  first amendment protection, a policy that they would disparage anyway being the liberal rag it is.

It is called "Yellow Journalism" and it is prolific today in the Media. When I observe US News media agencies (CNN FOX etc) that is all I see. (and any of the Western Media to be honest.)

A bunch of people sitting around on couches giving their Production advised opinion on everything...that isn't news, that is propaganda and Yellow Journalism at it's finest.

Any news agency which gives support or attacks any political candidate is involved in anything but journalism.

Genuine journalism expressed no opinion and only reports facts with no addition of slant or leading opinion. Today a typical news article has the facts (the ones they want you to know while leaving out what they don't want you to know) followed by how you should interpret those facts as decided by the Media itself. This is propaganda and mind control rolled into one and it is damn obvious at that. Makes you wonder how much stuff they are sticking in the food and water that people fool for that.

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.” Malcom X

In the current environment we are in an information war. They seek to control as much of the Media as possible. By 1993 most of the Alt Media you see was put in place by Intelligence agencies and they were told to build an audience. By 2010 those alt media were mouth pieces for the establishment stealing the alternative crowds minds and seeding the opinions they wanted them to buy into. Astro-turfing. As long as one opinion dominated these sites even the alternative thinking crowd would be sucked into to thinking the majority opinion (even the alternative opinion) was the correct one when it was disinformation and often pure propaganda.

If you look behind the alternative sites and the popular ones you will find some connection to the intelligence agencies and trusts like the Lucis Trust (formerly known as the Lucifer Trust) who are connected to the CIA and US military intelligence. I don't doubt if you were a hacker you would be able to find such connections to many alt news sites like the Huffpost etc.

No it's not journalism. It's a tool telling people how they should think. And of course the idiots on the left eat it up instead of doing their own research. Hell I've turned more black ppl in my town to conservatives just by telling them to research and showing them how easy Google and other search engines are and to stay away from the MSM and think for themselves and not a particular way because of the color of their skin. Once they understand that they can think as free men they can finally see what's been going on and all the lies they have been told. I'm actually kinda proud of turning a Hillary loving black man into a Hillary hater and Cruz/trump lover just by showing him how to research things and to think for hisself and not vote one way because he's told to. 

The funny thing with the US elections and all western government elections is no-one campaigns on democracy. Not one political party or candidate says "we will give you the power, the power to decide our nation's policies and how your Taxpayer Dollars are spend as a Democracy is supposed to function"

The first party that did so would win hands down. But they would have no power themselves. They wouldn't be able to push policies of their very special friends and funders/backers.

If you want to start a successful people's party and win all you have to do is campaign on Democracy and point out all other parties are not and they are totally corrupt for not doing so. Stealing taxpayers money and denying them the right to decide how it is spent. Power to the People! That is how a democracy is supposed to function.

Who would you vote for, the party which says "you are the power and our policies are what you think are important" or the party which says "we will tell you what to do and how to act and what laws you must obey."?

It isn't rocket surgery to fix the western world, all it takes is a few people with some nuts who are prepared to go All-in and stand up for their fellow man.

The world goes to shit when good people stand by and do nothing.

1 person likes this

Why would anyone vote for Trump.  He's too afraid to debate with Megyn Kelly, how is he supposed to stand up against America's enemies?

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

The funny thing with the US elections and all western government elections is no-one campaigns on democracy. Not one political party or candidate says "we will give you the power, the power to decide our nation's policies and how your Taxpayer Dollars are spend as a Democracy is supposed to function"

The first party that did so would win hands down. But they would have no power themselves. They wouldn't be able to push policies of their very special friends and funders/backers.

If you want to start a successful people's party and win all you have to do is campaign on Democracy and point out all other parties are not and they are totally corrupt for not doing so. Stealing taxpayers money and denying them the right to decide how it is spent. Power to the People! That is how a democracy is supposed to function.

Who would you vote for, the party which says "you are the power and our policies are what you think are important" or the party which says "we will tell you what to do and how to act and what laws you must obey."?

It isn't rocket surgery to fix the western world, all it takes is a few people with some nuts who are prepared to go All-in and stand up for their fellow man.

As usual an excellent synopsis. You educate me with all of your posts. It's gotten to the point that the elections are also rigged, so voting doesn't do much. It's a selection with the elite backing both sides so they are sure to get what they want. You first have to stop the money flow and since the Supreme Court turned corporations into people and allow them to make unlimited campaign contributions vs. the small amount the people can donate, they are controlling it from this direction, too. Personally I prefer the idea of our Republic, since democracy means that 51 percent rule. I feel the majority should be more than 51 percent to make a decision for everyone. It is easy to turn into mob rule with a pure democracy. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

As usual an excellent synopsis. You educate me with all of your posts. It's gotten to the point that the elections are also rigged, so voting doesn't do much. It's a selection with the elite backing both sides so they are sure to get what they want. You first have to stop the money flow and since the Supreme Court turned corporations into people and allow them to make unlimited campaign contributions vs. the small amount the people can donate, they are controlling it from this direction, too. 

That's what I was thinking too, any candidate with true integrity and an interest in being governed by the people would never get elected because he or she isn't serving first and foremost the corporations. The media would shred anyone like that.

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

If "the people" made all the decisions instead of elected officials it's called democracy, which is no more than a fancy name for mob rule.  Worst idea ever.

3 minutes ago, Brio said:

That's what I was thinking too, any candidate with true integrity and an interest in being governed by the people would never get elected because he or she isn't serving first and foremost the corporations. The media would shred anyone like that.

You mean Bernie.  The media tried ignoring him, now they are scared of him and are busy running attack articles about him.  Bernie is the one, the only one.

2 minutes ago, Brio said:

It appears that more than one of the "estates" has to be brought to its knees if the rule of law is to be re-established in America. 

2 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

If "the people" made all the decisions instead of elected officials it's called democracy, which is no more than a fancy name for mob rule.  Worst idea ever.

But they pay for that right with their taxes. If you are going to take people';s money you need to give them the right to choose how it is spent. If you are not going to give them that then you are engaged in tyranny.

It works in Switzerland. They have the right to choose how their money is spent and politicians have to ask permission to pass any law or proposal. Hardly mob rule, we call it direct democracy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.