Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Leaked Documents Expose Disturbing Personal Info About Obama’s Daughters

6 posts in this topic

Leaked Documents Expose Disturbing Personal Info About Obama’s Daughters

By Lindsey Bruce - January 26, 2016

Obama family vacations have cost the taxpayers a pretty penny, millions of them actually. The last family vacation cost nearly 8 MILLION dollars just in travel expenses alone! It costs more than $210,000 per hour to operate Air force One, and the Hawaii trip took 36.9 hours of flight. That adds up to more than $7.7 million dollars..

The conservative group “Judicial watch” added up the numbers and found that president Obama and his family have spent 70 MILLION dollars just on travel!

Extravagant vacations are not the only thing costing a fortune. Newly leaked documents, Obama is said to be “furious” over, expose how much pampering the first daughters are getting at our expense, and you won’t believe these numbers.

Read the whole post here : http://www.newsfoxes.com/2016/01/leaked-documents-expose-disturbing-personal-info-about-obamas-daughters/

When I first read the title of this thread; I was hoping that someone finally found some documents revealing how the daughters were adopted.

41 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

When I first read the title of this thread; I was hoping that someone finally found some documents revealing how the daughters were adopted.

Yes, I read that BO and Mochelle went to Bermuda and came back with two baby girls. Who paid for the trip? The same good people who made Hillary rich with her savvy investment decades ago. The same people who keep the Bush family rolling in the dough. Republicons, Democons. Rock, hard place, us in the middle. 

6 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

Again, I'd like to see someone come up with the smoking gun.

Loose lips end up in the morgue.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.