Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

How to Magically Change the LIVE Location of the ISS from Home

23 posts in this topic

Step 1:

Go to -  http://www.isstracker.com/ 

or to - http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Human_Spaceflight/International_Space_Station/Where_is_the_International_Space_Station 

This is the LIVE tracker of the ISS (the 2nd website is directly from the European Space Agency).

Step 2:

Change your computer's time at the bottom right of your computer.

Step 3:

Watch as the ISS not only magically changes its location over thousands of miles but also its trajectory.

Congratulations!  You're now in control of the LIVE location and trajectory of the ISS. 

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

Shot in the dark here.... if you change your cpu clock, the ISS tracker gives you the feed as if it and you are at that time on that day?

I bet it's something misunderstood like that.   The software is giving you a tracker of the ISS in 5D, outside of time of itself that's actually live in real time.   That's how I'd debunk it.

Edited by JibbyJedi

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:15 PM, JibbyJedi said:

Shot in the dark here.... if you change your cpu clock, the ISS tracker gives you the feed as if it and you are at that time on that day?

I bet it's something misunderstood like that.   The software is giving you a tracker of the ISS in 5D, outside of time of itself that actually live in real time.   That's how I'd debunk it.

It's obvious that it's not a live tracker despite the claims of the website.  If it was live, it wouldn't matter what you did with your personal CPU - the location of the live ISS would not change.  

However, by even adjusting the time a few hours, you take the ISS entirely off the trajectory it was following.  It invents its own trajectory.  In other words, it's not even a date and time tracker.  

Furthermore, the ISS still continues as though it was in its new location.  It's a fake computer program - there's no other way about it.

I would also like to know how an internet site can read my computer's date and time like that.  I didn't know that was possible or even legal.

Edited by Rothbard

1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

It's obvious that it's not a live tracker despite the claims of the website.  If it was live, it wouldn't matter what you did with your personal CPU - the location of the live ISS would not change.  

However, by even adjusting the time a few hours, you take the ISS entirely off the trajectory it was following.  In other words, it's not even a date and time tracker.  

Yeah that's the part I can't excuse is the dramatic jump in trajectory over just hours in another direction.   The final debunk will likely be - software glitch, there are no conspiracies, the ISS is real.

The way she goes.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:24 PM, JibbyJedi said:

Yeah that's the part I can't excuse is the dramatic jump in trajectory over just hours in another direction.   The final debunk will likely be - software glitch, there are no conspiracies, the ISS is real.

The way she goes.

I would also argue that the software was designed that way (I know you're playing "debunker" here). 

First, the video above shows that this happened back in October 2015.  So the ISS tracking system has been broken since October 2015?  Also, the reason why the YouTuber was searching into it was because others were finding problems with the ISS's location.  That says that this problem has been going on before October 2015.  No, I believe that this is not a glitch and that all of those people who think they're tracking the ISS with their apps aren't looking at anything more than computer fakery. 

However, I would like to hear from some computer programmers here.  Could this be a glitch or was this intentionally designed this way, for whatever reason?  I just don't think a glitch could do this.

Edited by Rothbard

If someone has the App they should try changing their iClocks or whatever to see if the same change happens, and if the jump to new location is the same or completely random.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

If someone has the App they should try changing their iClocks or whatever to see if the same change happens, and if the jump to new location is the same or completely random.

That would be interesting.  I don't know how to do it in on my phone as that information comes from Verizon.

Google playstore or something?  I don't App so I'm no help there.

If it's a uniform jumping of location, then it could be a general glitch, if it's random then we are the glitch, lol.

I can't keep up with all the new stuff that's flying out daily.  I get lost in it, I get lost without it. 

Pretty sure your system clock is accessible legally, and the site is likely using Javascript or AJAX or Jquery, something like that, to adjust the display without reloading the page. Javascript et al can do a lot on your local computer but is limited to whatever the browser is giving it. Try disabling Javascript and see what happens.

Shep may be gone tonight.

Debunkers will say it's a predictive program. Over my head. 

I'm still thinking about what you said about the Gleason map. Right under our noses all this time. Are you planning to add it to the research thread? 

Note: I am not defending that particular ISS tracker.

Challenger is right in her comments about the scripts.

The time and date on your CPU is integral to the correct functioning of your browser and some websites you visit.

If you set your clock forward three years, all the websites you visit will have expired security certificates and your browser will warn you away.

If you live in Salt Lake City, the computer ads will tell you, "Hot Asian Ladies Looking for Love in Utah".

So yeah, they know where you are and your computer tells them what time it is.

But I digress. That site - isstracker.com is not affiliated with the ISS and is pure clickbait. It has ads on it and social media links and no info on the data used.

Who knows who made it. It looks rather pedestrian.

Try these:

http://iss.astroviewer.net/

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Human_Spaceflight/International_Space_Station/Where_is_the_International_Space_Station

If the clock thing still works then you might have something.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.