Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

From Sandy Hook, to the Boston Bombing (2 different places), to Burns, Oregon, the Doppelganger Crisis Actor Makes Her Appearance

7 posts in this topic

Burns, Oregon (watch at 2:11):

Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing:

4 people like this

:lol_alpha:

Look at every single one of these photos in my quick Peekay advert.... especially pay attnetion to the Adam Lanza images of his smile with Jeff Bowman's quirky smile in the next image that follow.   Then there's the dead-alive girl from Sandy Hook with Obama, and David Koresh - ie - Julian Lennon.   The list goes on, the fake news stories go on & on, and all beg to be proven real........ I personally don't give a flying nun f*ck who believes me or not, I really don't.

If it doesn't start at intended part, start at 11:40....

1 person likes this

What's even stranger about all these events and the main common denominator is the fact that as far as I know, no lawsuits have been filed by anyone for loss of life, suffering or property damage.

Tells another story between fact and fantasy.

In real crisis, People sue people.

It's their nature.

1 person likes this

We don't have any gunsssssssssss, but I'm ssssssssssure sssssssssssssshe did like everyone elsssssssssse that they kept them locked up like any ressssssssssponssssssssssible gun owner.  

It must've gotten out of the cage by itsssssssself and decided to go on a rampage.  

27 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

We don't have any gunsssssssssss, but I'm ssssssssssure sssssssssssssshe did like everyone elsssssssssse that they kept them locked up like any ressssssssssponssssssssssible gun owner.  

It must've gotten out of the cage by itsssssssself and decided to go on a rampage.  

Cobra Commander, is that you? haha

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Cobra Commander, is that you? haha

Damn reptilians!!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.