Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Migrants stab father and chase him and baby into frozen pond!!!

4 posts in this topic

:onfire:

This is the last straw as far as I'm concerned! Not that the many years of other B.S that's been going on isn't bad. But WTF!!!! See this is a perfect example of why people should be allowed to carry at all times. I bet if this father had a gun this would have been a much different outcome! And I'm sure the MSM would have spun it that his islamaphobia got the best of him but F*€K IT! At least his baby wouldn't have been to the brink of death. In my opinion it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6! So what says you? About how much longer do think the Europeans are gonna put up with this horse$hit? Or do you guys think that Europeans as a whole are doomed?

http://www.infowars.com/germany-migrants-stab-father-chase-him-baby-into-freezing-pond/

If I lived in a dangerous place like that, I would not be asking anyone's permission to carry. Some in Europe are rising up. But not enough. It's very clear that the people of Europe are being sold out by their politicians and the politicians are the ones putting their lives in danger. So... 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

If I lived in a dangerous place like that, I would not be asking anyone's permission to carry. Some in Europe are rising up. But not enough. It's very clear that the people of Europe are being sold out by their politicians and the politicians are the ones putting their lives in danger. So... 

Darned straight! I think some of the Europeans are waking up, as Germany is supposedly deporting between 60,000-80,000. I'm not sure how beleivable that is, as they might just be foisting them off on another European country, as other countries int eh EU have recently done.  Send em straight back to the backwards, twisted countries that made them what they are..

If I couldn't find a firearm, I'd surely never risk going out on my own at the least! It'd be inconvenient as Hades, but the only way to fight packs of wolves are with packs of their own, if you don't have the equalizing power of a firearm.

I believe the day will come that all this immigrant  bull shyt will make the general population snap and it wont be a revolt as much as a cleansing of the earth. Everyone has their breaking point and we are being pushed to it. When it happens it will be swift and very brutal, even the feds will be scared at what they have caused the people to do. The cops, etc will not be a match for an army of pissed off public people. We would outnumber them and who knows they may even join the cause but the day is coming.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.