Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

I want your HONEST OPINION

9 posts in this topic

:angry:

I want your HONEST OPINION, yes we are allow to fight and argue, at the end of the day we are still friends. Be Honest Be Brutal

TO ME LAVOY FINICIUM is our CURRENT DAY - Oddly enough OPPOSTITE - Christopher Seider - Do you even know that is? I will go ahead and take it, no you dont know who the f*** that is, except a few of you WHO ARE SAYING WHO IS THAT??!??? WHAT HUH??!?!

Christopher Seider (sometimes Snider) (1758—1770) was the first American killed in the political stri...fe that later became the American Revolution. Only eleven years old at the time, Seider was shot and died in Boston on February 22, 1770.[1][2] His funeral became a major political event, and his killing heightened tensions that erupted into the Boston Massacre on March 5, 1770.

Lets put it this way, GOD WANTS YOU TO REBEL - Whether you agree with it or not, it doesn't matter. God Wants it to happen, hell God made a Covenant with the Colonies AKA UNITED STATES - Im going to put the MAIN VIDEO UP then 2 more videos up after this, in the Comment Section. I Want you to watch them, Cuz after this IM DONE with Everyone who will or Will not stand up.

If the Video does not load they, all three will be lined up.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

My honest opinion? I can't keep up with it. No can do videos. Also a bad case of crs, can't remember sh#×+tuff. I tried to explain it to my sisters yesterday. They were nice and didn't yawn. But it's complicated. Where is my summary, my cheat sheet? 

You can't excite patriots without a way to educate them. Tom Paine. Common Sense. No taxation without representation. etc. Those methods are gone. TV and fb are rigged in favor of Big Gov.

Forums? No, not reaching the sheeple. It's hard to fight the msm. DK, there is just not enough interest. Not unless a respected celebrity gets involved. Who remembers Waco? Ruby Ridge? Only guys like Glenn Beck and other history wonks. 

99% of celebs, btw, are liberals who have no clue about what's going on. 

Rebel? Hahaha! Americans aren't going to rebel in my honest opinion.  Why would they finally decide to rebel now after all these years of injustice? Because of this incident in Oregon? I think not. Most Americans aren't brave enough to stand up to their bosses, or even question their reality. Or how about taxes? Why the heck do we all keep paying our taxes? America isn't brave enough to rebel anymore due to our programming. Though, there are some whom have been fighting the good fight throughout the history of the U.S., and not just our current period of tyranny.

1 person likes this

My honest opinion, every time I see or hear 'God wants you to... (fill in the blank) ' I dismiss whatever is said. Sorry. You asked.

2 people like this

I think it's easy to see he dark side of things, certainly with a media system, built on ratings, that knows more people watch sorrow than sympathy. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Brio said:

My honest opinion, every time I see or hear 'God wants you to... (fill in the blank) ' I dismiss whatever is said. Sorry. You asked.

:IGly6RW:

The situation isn't close to me, so I don't really have an opinion let alone a relevant one.

On the other hand I am an activist and have been for over 20 years now. The old school Cover-up scene was all about over-throwing our governments because they were so bent and corrupt and we worried they would go Full Metal Totalitarian given time.

I support anyone who puts their life on the line for good reasons, genuine reasons in the cause of freedom. Not freedom for my government to oppress people by the Freedom we are all born with as Lincoln pointed out, these truths are self evident. A baby doesn't have to apply for permission to cry or move it's arms and legs, it has freedom and was born with freedom. It is self evident.

It is quite likely my actions and rhetoric over the years will get me incarcerated and executed. If it helps people wake up I welcome it, at least the end of my life will be worthwhile and mean something.

If you aren't willing to put your life on the line for your fellow man you are not worth the space you take up. That was how I was raised and it was once the Creed of the place I grew up in. We were raised to be good people because other places were full of so many finks who just preyed on their fellow man and got rich off it.

If you are not willing to put your life on the line and go All-in you don't have any chips worth playing with nor any bargaining power. You will always back down and lose before the hand is even dealt. It takes an all or nothing approach to get any traction.

The supporters of those ranchers were stupid. They were not willing to go all in and their bluff was called. They had no strategy. All they had to do was tell the FBI and authorities they were filming them finding out who they were and who all their friends and family were. If any of them was screwed with they would target those people and you can't be at two places at once, you can't be defending your friends and family and oppressing ranchers at the same time. You would tell the authorities anyone who defends the friends and families of the oppressors will also be targeted in the same way....and then you have to do it because no-one is going to believe you the first time.

See what I mean, if you are not prepared to go all in you don't have any game.

You don't have to kill people to make your point. How would you like to be rung up 24/7 and spoken to on the phone about the Son you raised and his actions and how that reflects on you?

Would you support your Son or put the heat on him to stop?

What happens when all your relations are subject to similar calls, bad service, people driving passed all hours of the night honking their horns?

That said in every conflict the side willing to go to the most extremes always wins. Once again if you are not prepared to go all in...

As for the God question...

I spent 8 years in the churches as a youth. I lived under a vow of poverty for ten years after I left the churches. God doesn't want people to rebel, he wants them to reject all of the things of the world in favour of the Kingdom of God. Christians are not supposed to have a job or a house. They are supposed to roam the earth doing good deeds each day and trusting in God to provide or take them home to the Kingdom. Living a pure true life, seeing the situations set before them as lessons from God and understanding finally what it takes to get to the Kingdom of God. No-one who is in love with the Earth and things of it will get there, they will always be distracted by the corruptible transitory things of the Reality we live in that Christians are tasked with escaping.

My honest opinion is people are already rebelling by not paying taxes, breaking ordinary laws, not shopping at mini marts operated by illegals, not going to restaurants that employ illegals. Running around on prescription drugs illegally acquired,

Refusing to use government health care system, not purchasing building permits, hunting or fishing licensing, operating vehicles without insurance or licensing, and arming themselves by and with all that they can afford.

Society is collapsing like a cooling soufflé.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

My honest opinion is people are already rebelling by not paying taxes, breaking ordinary laws, not shopping at mini marts operated by illegals, not going to restaurants that employ illegals. Running around on prescription drugs illegally acquired,

Refusing to use government health care system, not purchasing building permits, hunting or fishing licensing, operating vehicles without insurance or licensing, and arming themselves by and with all that they can afford.

Society is collapsing like a cooling soufflé.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.