Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Man with 2 guns, ammo & Koran caught at Disneyland Paris

9 posts in this topic

Here we go again! https://www.rt.com/news/330484-disneyland-paris-handguns-arrest/

A man carrying two handguns has been arrested at the entrance to a hotel in the Disneyland amusement park in Paris, according to French police.

Besides the two handguns, the man had a box of ammo and a copy of a Koran on him, RTL reported.

He was apprehended by hotel security officers at a checkpoint, with police called to the scene later.

According to investigators, the detainee wasn’t known to the French security forces previously and might have had an accomplice.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

He was just a peaceful occupier, right?  He was just a good-ole-boy doing his militia job for "France!" 

He's not different from any gun toting militia WHISIS type.  SMH

Edited by Frankenstein

2 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

He was just a peaceful occupier, right?  He was just a good-ole-boy doing his militia job for "France!" 

He's not different from any gun toting militia WHISIS type.  SMH

You and your "apples to oranges" miscomparisons...

Which of the ranchers threatened or plotted to kill people who weren't doing anything to them? You ignore the BLM and its confiscation of private land and commission of double jeopardy. You're an MSM shill and I don't know why you're in a conspiracy board when you don't believe conspiracies and blindly swallow the party line.

Update:

The man was carrying two low-caliber handguns in a bag when he was arrested.

Besides the two handguns, the man had a box of ammo and a copy of a Koran on him, RTL reported.

He was apprehended by hotel security officers at a checkpoint, with police called to the scene later.

ccording to the police sources, the man detained in Euro Disney was a 28-year-old of European origin.

Investigators say the detainee wasn’t known to the French security forces previously and might have had an accomplice.

The police have set a security perimeter around the car, which the man used to get the hotel, Le Figaro paper reported.

Disneyland Paris is the most popular theme park in Europe. It 2008, it set an attendance record of 15.3 million visitors.

France remains in a government-ordered state of emergency since Islamist attackers killed 130 people in a series of jihadist attacks in and near Paris last November.

13 minutes ago, Challenger said:

You and your "apples to oranges" miscomparisons...

Which of the ranchers threatened or plotted to kill people who weren't doing anything to them? You ignore the BLM and its confiscation of private land and commission of double jeopardy. You're an MSM shill and I don't know why you're in a conspiracy board when you don't believe conspiracies and blindly swallow the party line.

I don't believe in "all" conspiracies.  Just because I don't blindly follow your dumb "The Meal Team Six Militia Will Save Merika" garbage doesn't mean I don't believe or follow other conspiracies.  I.E. Monsanto, Conservative NWO world takeover, Aliens, Nibiru, and etc...

I'm not a dumb militia following sheep who gets my beliefs from conservative propaganda blogs.

5 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

I don't believe in "all" conspiracies.  Just because I don't blindly follow your dumb "The Meal Team Six Militia Will Save Merika" garbage doesn't mean I don't believe or follow other conspiracies.  I.E. Monsanto, Conservative NWO world takeover, Aliens, Nibiru, and etc...

I'm not a dumb militia following sheep who gets my beliefs from conservative propaganda blogs.

No, you just believe the MSM stories that paint Americans with guns as terrorists in their own land, defending their own people and property, and compare them to the vermin who bring bombs to Disneyland and think all women should be raped and enslaved. You say you're not dumb, but that belief of yours is as dumb as it gets.

So you really don't believe in any conspiracies except the ones put out by the MSM propaganda machine, that the real bad guys are the decent middle-class Americans. If you hate us that much, then get out and spew your venom someplace else.

4 minutes ago, Challenger said:

No, you just believe the MSM stories that paint Americans with guns as terrorists in their own land, defending their own people and property, and compare them to the vermin who bring bombs to Disneyland and think all women should be raped and enslaved. You say you're not dumb, but that belief of yours is as dumb as it gets.

So you really don't believe in any conspiracies except the ones put out by the MSM propaganda machine, that the real bad guys are the decent middle-class Americans. If you hate us that much, then get out and spew your venom someplace else.

So, you don't like terrorists unless they are white and spout some crap about their FREEDUMBS.  Got it.

Also, I don't watch MSM, Fox, CNN or any of those pesky mainstream news sources.  I know, it sucks when your assumptions don't pan out, does it. 

Your NWO masters are proud that people like you are willing to be their shills for free.  When they destroy the world, it will be your fault.

8 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

So, you don't like terrorists unless they are white and spout some crap about their FREEDUMBS.  Got it.

Also, I don't watch MSM, Fox, CNN or any of those pesky mainstream news sources.  I know, it sucks when your assumptions don't pan out, does it. 

Your NWO masters are proud that people like you are willing to be their shills for free.  When they destroy the world, it will be your fault.

So, it doesn't matter to you WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO, only blame them if they're white Americans whose liberty you mock as "freedumbs"? Got it.

Also, your talking points are identical to the MSM, so own your "news sources" whatever they are, because they're mainstream anti-American propaganda. Sucks when your pathetic attempts at diversion don't work, doesn't it.

Your NWO masters are proud that people like you are willing to be their shills for free. And you can take the rest of your rant and apply it to yourself, NWO shill.

Another brief update:

Suspect reportedly set off a security alarm as he went through a metal detector, BBC and Reuters report. Local media outlets report the man was unknown to police prior to this incident and a woman who had been accompanying him was also arrested.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.