Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Humanzee

6 posts in this topic

This is something that may fascinate some of us.  Has there or are there experiments to cross-breed humans and chimpanzees?

What was Oliver really - just a mutant, hybrid Chimp?

Over the years, CMI has from time to time been made aware of the case of a puzzling ape-like creature named ‘Oliver’ (pictured below). Enquiries would come, from both concerned Christians or challenging sceptics, concerning Oliver’s peculiar mix of ape and human characteristics. Was this an ape on its way to being human, some sort of ‘living missing link’? Or, even more disconcerting, was this a human-chimpanzee hybrid? The information, and the photos of Oliver, like those above, were both challenging and intriguing.

We can easily see that Oliver was certainly different. Many have commented on his bald, small, egg-shaped head, which in normal chimps is hairier, larger and flatter. His jaws are also less protruding, much more like those of humans. His pointed (rather than rounded) ears and even his freckles were the subject of much speculation.

1 person likes this

And then we have the Stalin Experiments

Interesting. But of course the government denies any and all experiments such as this. But we in the ct world are always questioning. I remember watching the jessie Ventura ct show about this. I think it was the one that got banned for TV and you have to watch it on YouTube if it's still there. 

Maybe facebook is a humanzee experiment where humans all throw poo at each other.

7 minutes ago, Brio said:

Maybe facebook is a humanzee experiment where humans all throw poo at each other.

I think that's the internet in general these days and if you don't allow the poop to be tossed around, you get accused of censorship. I'm censoring turds! :chuckle:

Anyway, @FalkeAuge this is so strange, because I was researching the other day and saw this about Oliver. I was going to post it and forgot all about it. This is one strange looking guy and his story is very interesting to me.  I love Cryptozoology and am interested in Chimeras, as well.  Whatever Oliver was, his story is very sad, like lots of these animals that are exploited. 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think that's the internet in general these days and if you don't allow the poop to be tossed around, you get accused of censorship. I'm censoring turds! :chuckle:

Anyway, @FalkeAuge this is so strange, because I was researching the other day and saw this about Oliver. I was going to post it and forgot all about it. This is one strange looking guy and his story is very interesting to me.  I love Cryptozoology and am interested in Chimeras, as well.  Whatever Oliver was, his story is very sad, like lots of these animals that are exploited. 

One man's crap is another man's fertilizer.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.