Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brio

Danish girl to be prosecuted for using pepper spray during attempted rape

21 posts in this topic

A Danish teenager who was sexually assaulted near a migrant asylum centre has been told she will be prosecuted after using pepper spray to fend off her attacker.

The 17-year-old told police she was targeted in the coastal town of Sonderborg by an English-speaking man, who knocked her to the ground and tried to undress her.

But she managed to prevent the man from attacking her further by spraying the substance at him.

Says the attacker was English speaking, no report he was or wasn't a refugee. Point is, if she was raped, that would have been okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Brio said:

This is so appalling! 
Prosecuting a girl for defending herself and making excuses for violent criminals and hiding their identity.
Feminists have an opportunity here to actually do something to help women but no,  they stay silent or blame European men.

'Who knows what horrors he has been through?' Swedish police chief sparks anger by SYMPATHISING with Somali boy, 15, charged with social worker's murder

The head of the Swedish police has sparked outrage by expressing sympathy with the teenage asylum seeker accused of murdering social worker Alexander Mezher.

National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson, who has already admitted police cannot cope with the wave of migrant crime, said he has concerns about the ‘horrors’ and trauma the accused murderer may have witnessed.

He said he was ‘distraught’ on behalf of Miss Mezher’s family but also for the killer, saying: ‘What has that person been through? Under what circumstances has he grown up? What is the trauma he carries?’

It came as court documents showed the boy suspected of the killing is being held in a secure psychiatric that specialises in patients with psychotic illness, drug and alcohol addiction.
-----
'What has that person been through? Under what circumstances has he grown up? What is the trauma he carries?

'This entire migration crisis shows how unfair life is in many parts of the world. We have to try to help solve this best we can.'
-----
His comments follow the release of court documents which show murder detectives do not know the true identity of the Somali boy who allegedly stabbed to death Miss Mezher. 

Reports suggested the boy was 15 and living in a child migrant centre in Molndal where Miss Mezher worked.

But next to the suspect's name are the words 'ID ej styrkt', meaning 'ID not proven'.

It means the boy had nothing to prove his identity when he arrived in Sweden – and that he could be 18 or even older.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419094/Who-knows-horrors-Police-chief-sparks-anger-sympathising-Somali-boy-stabbed-refugee-worker.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's rather scary to see a precedent being set, where Europeans have no physical or moral right to defend themselves from refugees. Okay granted, Somalia has been a target of NATO banking and MIC interests for years, as have Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc, but qui bono? Certainly not Swedish families and not refugees from the violence. Wouldn't it be amazing if the refugees and EU taxpayers were to join forces to fight the ones that have done this to them? Now that would be justice.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Brio said:

It's rather scary to see a precedent being set, where Europeans have no physical or moral right to defend themselves from refugees. Okay granted, Somalia has been a target of NATO banking and MIC interests for years, as have Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc, but qui bono? Certainly not Swedish families and not refugees from the violence. Wouldn't it be amazing if the refugees and EU taxpayers were to join forces to fight the ones that have done this to them? Now that would be justice.

It sure would! If we all came together and stood up to those who have planned this I really think we could change it  all.
The problem is most people don't really know who is behind it and if they do it's so just huge it's overwhelming.
Also, I don't think the majority of the recent migrants are real refugees. They're on a holy jihad.
The way they behave shows they're not that desperate because they're not grateful.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It sure would! If we all came together and stood up to those who have planned this I really think we could change it  all.
The problem is most people don't really know who is behind it and if they do it's so just huge it's overwhelming.
Also, I don't think the majority of the recent migrants are real refugees. They're on a holy jihad.
The way they behave shows they're not that desperate because they're not grateful.

I'm all outta green atm, but, yes, you are correct.  As for radical Islam: The flames of that fire have been purposefully stoked by the Illuminati.  There would not be a fraction of the number of Moslem radicals were it not for it being purposefully amplified.  Amongst those directly responsible for the stoking of the radical fire are Israel, the CIA, MI6 and NATO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

I'm all outta green atm, but, yes, you are correct.  As for radical Islam: The flames of that fire have been purposefully stoked by the Illuminati.  There would not be a fraction of the number of Moslem radicals were it not for it being purposefully amplified.  Amongst those directly responsible for the stoking of the radical fire are Israel, the CIA, MI6 and NATO.

Yeah, it seems like they worked hard to make one group more aggressive and another group more passive and then forced them together.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yeah, it seems like they worked hard to make one group more aggressive and another group more passive and then forced them together.

Classic divide and conquer techniques and, in particular, their aim is the dissolution of European races.  They (those behind the curtain) thrive on chaos, and will use it an as an excuse to impose "order".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Classic divide and conquer techniques and, in particular, their aim is the dissolution of European races.  They (those behind the curtain) thrive on chaos, and will use it an as an excuse to impose "order".

:vFpL81r:

I'm out of green too.

It's so frustrating more people don't see this for what it is.
Even more so that some think it's alright or a good thing.
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.
I keep hearing things like Norway is too white. Swedish people have no culture.
It's a good thing more Germans are dying than are being born. There's no such thing as native French people.
All Americans are immigrants anyway so we can't object to millions of illegals and fake refugees.

The list goes on and on...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:vFpL81r:

I'm out of green too.

It's so frustrating more people don't see this for what it is.
Even more so that some think it's alright or a good thing.
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.
I keep hearing things like Norway is too white. Swedish people have no culture.
It's a good thing more Germans are dying than are being born. There's no such thing as native French people.
All Americans are immigrants anyway so we can't object to millions of illegals and fake refugees.

The list goes on and on...
 

Yes, there is a concerted anti-white mindset being created.  That, too, is a product of the men behind the curtain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Yes, there is a concerted anti-white mindset being created.  That, too, is a product of the men behind the curtain.

I think it's moving beyond that now.
Prosecuting a girl for defending herself is pretty darn blatant!
They want Europeans dead, or at the very least thoroughly demoralized, and soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I think it's moving beyond that now.
Prosecuting a girl for defending herself is pretty darn blatant!
They want Europeans dead, or at the very least thoroughly demoralized, and soon.

:IGly6RW:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.