Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Eye Witness Describes Lavoy Finicum’s Death On Road To Burns Oregon 

3 posts in this topic

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/30080/images/osp-e1453896923355.jpg

What the mainstream media is reporting does not come remotely close to what really happened, just skirts the ugly truth of the incident. This was a fully planned and fully armed government ambush. These patriots were lured into believing they could safely travel from the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and easily return, a clear setup. Now one of these patriots is dead, another wounded and others arrested. We have all watched the preparation moves of the feds as they Government readied the mode, readying the local Harney County Hospital for the tight lockdown they placed on the facility immediately after this shootout occurred.

More with Eye Witness Video http://beforeitsnews.com/protests-demonstrations/2016/01/eye-witness-describes-lavoy-finicums-death-on-road-to-burns-oregon-video-2456242.html

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link to image added

We need to get that part of the story out. Even my local news is repeating the falsehood that lavoy acted first and was armed. I've already emailed my local fox outlet and provided them links to some of the facts and videos. Hopefully they will read it and listen. But I won't hold my breath. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.