Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Israel Demands Worldwide Internet Censorship

10 posts in this topic

The Israeli Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan has unveiled plans to censor the Internet’s worldwide social media platforms with the building of an “international coalition” to counter criticism of Israel.

According to an article in the Times of Israel, Erdan’s plan calls for “developing legislation in conjunction with European countries,” most of which “are very interested in this idea.”

The legislation would have common features, such as defining what constitutes incitement and what the responsibilities of social networks regarding it are, a spokesman for the minister told the Israeli-based newspaper.

“Companies that do not comply will find themselves hauled into court, paying a penalty,” he added.

According to the plan, the participating countries would be part of a “loose coalition that would keep an eye on content and where it was being posted, and members of the coalition would work to demand that the platforms remove the content that was posted in any of their countries at the request of members.”

cont (nice pix)

Throughout history countries, organisations, groups and individuals who try and counter critique only do so because the truth hurts.

Some guy had a screen saver of Nelson Mandela which morphed into a gorilla.  Some fool tried to buy some accolades and went and told him.  Mandela's response: "Yes, every gorilla wants my face" - end of story, no sensation no nothing it just died there.

The Israelies could save a hell of a lot of money by just proving (through behaviour and example) that they are in actual fact not like the rumours - That is if they can!

1 person likes this

Israel can demand anything it wants. That however does not obligate anyone to comply. 

1 person likes this

This makes complete sense. No one can talk shyt about Israel but ISIS can talk shyt everywhere? Yup, this will solve all the worlds problems. This action just shows how arrogant and selfish Israel is. 

The Israeli Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan has unveiled plans to censor the Internet’s worldwide social media platforms with the building of an “international coalition” to counter criticism of Israel.

Dont care what you say about anyone else but STFU about us(Israel) LMFAO how blind were they hoping we have become?

1 person likes this

It must suck to live in fear of being found out.
All they're accomplishing by this constant whine of Antisemitism is showing the world they're terrified of the truth being disclosed.
I had no idea the official Holocaust story was lie until I learned it was illegal to question it some places.
When people are told they can't have something for no good reason they want it even more.
The truth will come out eventually and then... well, I wont fell sorry for them.

Edited by Lucy Barnable
2 people like this

All they're accomplishing by this consent whine of Antisemitism is showing the world they're terrified of the truth being disclosed.  (copied from Lucy B)

We have a winner, couldnt agree more Lucy

17 minutes ago, Justmyopinion said:

All they're accomplishing by this consent whine of Antisemitism is showing the world they're terrified of the truth being disclosed.  (copied from Lucy B)

We have a winner, couldnt agree more Lucy

:IGly6RW:

I like your post too but I'm out of green just now.
They certainly are arrogant and they think we're all stupid.
Being underestimated can be a strength though.

To learn who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.