Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yaknow

HERE WE GO WITH THIS YEARS VIRUS

7 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, yaknow said:

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2016/01/26/dept-of-health-case-of-zika-virus-confirmed-in-arkansas

Someone from Arkansas who traveled to central america and carribean has tested positive for the zika virus.FLUCK ALL THIS BULL-ISH!!!

It is uncanny (and that counts for most countries and governments) how these things just sort of happen every time there is some other crisis or scandal from which the attention needs to be diverted.  The MSM is instructed to shift focus and milk the sensation to its fullest.  Seems these things (virus or some other medical Scheiße) mostly originate in some third-world country and is then "spread" to where ever the PTB need them to do their magic.  Are these "planted" in an "incubator" country for it to really hatch? 

Aha, we are conspiracy theorists and because of that mostly koo-koo and bias etc... I'm just wondering if ...... Jip, I think there is a snake in the grass..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, yaknow said:

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2016/01/26/dept-of-health-case-of-zika-virus-confirmed-in-arkansas

Someone from Arkansas who traveled to central america and carribean has tested positive for the zika virus.FLUCK ALL THIS BULL-ISH!!!

crap -.- I mean, i knew they were going to bring it home, but damn it man...

7 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

It is uncanny (and that counts for most countries and governments) how these things just sort of happen every time there is some other crisis or scandal from which the attention needs to be diverted.  The MSM is instructed to shift focus and milk the sensation to its fullest.  Seems these things (virus or some other medical Scheiße) mostly originate in some third-world country and is then "spread" to where ever the PTB need them to do their magic.  Are these "planted" in an "incubator" country for it to really hatch? 

Aha, we are conspiracy theorists and because of that mostly koo-koo and bias etc... I'm just wondering if ...... Jip, I think there is a snake in the grass..

I call that snake out as Satan do I get a call out penalty e.e? (I could not resist. sorry.)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh geez... here we go.

Zika virus can be sexually transmitted but 'we shouldn't compare it with HIV'

The Zika virus, which is currently most prevalent in Brazil, can be sexually transmitted. But that's not an aspect experts are worried about the most, as virologist Jonas Schmidt-Chanasit tells DW.

A transmission via blood transfusion is possible, just like with Dengue fever, which is related to Zika. Of course blood products in high-risk regions need to be tested now to prevent that from happening. Infected mothers can also pass on the virus to their babies during nursing. But those are not the main transmission routes that affect millions of people.

What role does the direct person-to-person transmission play in the spread of Zika?

The more cases there are, the more interesting these other, usually less significant transmission routes will become. If there are millions of such cases, we won't be able to ignore such transmission routes. It's being researched, and we have to continue researching it: how often does it happen, how long is the virus detectable in sperm, et cetera.

http://www.dw.com/en/zika-virus-can-be-sexually-transmitted-but-we-shouldnt-compare-it-with-hiv/a-19004892

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, yaknow said:

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2016/01/26/dept-of-health-case-of-zika-virus-confirmed-in-arkansas

Someone from Arkansas who traveled to central america and carribean has tested positive for the zika virus.FLUCK ALL THIS BULL-ISH!!!

 

26 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

If these two are added together, WTF did the person from Arkansas go do in Central Americas?  :padllbli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

 

If these two are added together, WTF did the person from Arkansas go do in Central Americas?  :padllbli:

 

5 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

 

Oh dang, and what have they done since they've been back?

3 people in New York test positive for mosquito-borne Zika virus

The three, who were not identified by name or place of residence, had traveled to endemic parts of the world where they were bitten by Zika-carrying mosquitoes....

http://www.newsday.com/news/health/3-people-in-new-york-test-positive-for-mosquito-bourne-zika-virus-1.11372131

2 PREGNANT WOMEN IN ILLINOIS TEST POSITIVE FOR ZIKA VIRUS; 1 BABY IN HAWAII WITH LINKED BIRTH DEFECT

Health officials say a baby born in a Hawaii hospital is the first in the U.S. with a birth defect linked to the Zika virus, a tropical illness currently found in Latin American and Caribbean countries.

The Hawaii state Department of Health said the baby's mother likely contracted the disease while living in Brazil last year and passed it on while her child was in the womb.

Here are some questions and answers about the case.http://abc7ny.com/health/2-pregnant-women-in-illinois-test-positive-for-zika-virus/1165981/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Translation: Billion$ more for the military-pharma complex to cure a virus they likely created.]

 

Source

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.