Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Supreme Court Justice Obama?

13 posts in this topic

OMG...Please tell me Hillary did NOT say this?  King Putt on the Supreme Court might just be my worst nightmare!!

Clinton: Justice Obama 'a great idea'

While on the campaign trail in Iowa on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said it would be “a great idea” to nominate President Obama to the Supreme Court one day.

Clinton was holding a rally in Decorah with less than a week left before the caucuses when she was asked about the possibility of nominating her would-be predecessor to the high court.

"Wow, what a great idea, nobody has ever suggested that to me," she said. "He may have a few other things to do."

More

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/267108-clinton-justice-obama-a-great-idea

14 minutes ago, CGK said:

OMG...Please tell me Hillary did NOT say this?  King Putt on the Supreme Court might just be my worst nightmare!!

While on the campaign trail in Iowa on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said it would be “a great idea” to nominate President Obama to the Supreme Court one day.

Clinton was holding a rally in Decorah with less than a week left before the caucuses when she was asked about the possibility of nominating her would-be predecessor to the high court.

"Wow, what a great idea, nobody has ever suggested that to me," she said. "He may have a few other things to do."

More

Oh HELL no!!!@#!@$%$@%#@$%!%@ :sor:

Weren't they going to try to put Eric Holder there already?

One day it's Obama's going for an illegal third term, but to get around that he'd need to declare martial law and dictator.

The next day it's he going to be the secretary of the UN.

Now it's joining Holder on the Supreme Court?

Which one of these is the correct delusion?

Please, we've already suffered this fool for 8 years. Can't they just go away after their term is over? Let him go to Hawaii, live on the golf course and hopefully never hear his lying voice ever again or have his name uttered in the press.

From tea party newsletter/email notice:

And the AP made absolutely sure to remind us that "seven current Republican senators," voted to confirm Garland to his present position on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals back in 1997.

I'm a bit ignorant, but did  Obummer not "retire" his law degree? - If so, can it easily be reactivated?  Oh, but I suppose with HilariousHillary at the helm even a street-bum could become what ever she wishes..  What a sad case it would be - the one protecting the other.

Makes me think of this quote:

Would psychologists ever send a psychopath leading some sociopaths to meet kleptomaniacs for remedial sessions?  Sounds like government does it not? 

This is incorrect: Barack Obama did not "surrender" his law license. Like Michelle, Barack Obama had no need for an active law license for the work in which he was engaged, so in February 2007 (after announcing his candidacy for the presidency) he chose to have his law license placed on “voluntarily inactive” status, and after becoming president he opted to change his status to “voluntarily retired.” Neither of the Obamas was irrevocably stripped of their law licenses through the action of "surrendering" them. 

James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings," and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization. 

LOL, the senate doesn't want to hold hearings on Obama's SCOTUS nominee, and by doing so they will ensure that Obama himself gets the seat when Hillary becomes President! 

Oh, the irony!  Priceless!

On 1/25/2016 at 5:38 PM, CGK said:

More

This is a more likely scenario than Obama suspending elections.  He's a bad dream that just won’t go away. 

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:25 AM, counterintelligence said:

Weren't they going to try to put Eric Holder there already?

One day it's Obama's going for an illegal third term, but to get around that he'd need to declare martial law and dictator.

The next day it's he going to be the secretary of the UN.

Now it's joining Holder on the Supreme Court?

Which one of these is the correct delusion?

supreme court is most likely - IMO

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.