Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Frankenstein

Do you know what's in your food?

26 posts in this topic

Thirty-five restaurants in China have been shut down after it was discovered that they seasoned their food with opium, apparently in an effort to ensure repeat customers.

Five restaurants are currently being prosecuted, while the other 30 will be investigated by the China Food and Drug Administration

http://deadstate.org/35-chinese-restaurants-shut-down-after-being-busted-for-seasoning-food-with-opium/

Wow, we import a lot of food additives from China, makes you wonder if a lot of food sold at Walmart has a special ingredient to get you to be a repeat customer.

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Yes I buy from the Amish and grow my own. 

Sadly, not everyone has such a luxury. 

Just now, Frankenstein said:

Sadly, not everyone has such a luxury. 

Almost every state has an Amish community and they sell there goods cheap.  Real flour for 2 to 3 a lb.  And many other things. 

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Almost every state has an Amish community and they sell there goods cheap.  Real flour for 2 to 3 a lb.  And many other things. 

Thanks, LOL, I thought the Amish were just in the central and northern states.

No Amish markets in Louisiana and Mississippi. My local grocery store just sold out to a Cheapo Food Company. The meat has no labels showing country of origin. That means China. The closest restaurant sells catfish and shrimp, no doubt from China. Come on, we have catfish ponds here!

1 person likes this

Opium is the least of our worries, metal (iron) shavings and fluoride... both industrial wastes put in the food and water supplies, additives like msg... people need to try to grow as much of their own food as possible and make sure they have water filters for their drinking water. (Bath and showers, too if they can.)

Putting things into our food and water that would be considered crimes by EPA standards if dumped into waterways is going to get even worse. The food manufacturers work hard to make food addictive and have scientists that do nothing but that. 

Maybe they're trying to make us all become anorexic, because people in the know about food and water are afraid to consume it now. Slow suicide where you pay the elite the entire time, for the food, then medical care and eventually you die. 

forget that...... everyone eats cereal... you should check the shit thats in that.

here is an older vid worth a watch on this!

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

forget that...... everyone eats cereal... you should check the shit thats in that.

I don't eat cereal.  Last time I had a bowl of cereal was 30 years ago.

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This all makes so much sense now: 

o.o and now, riddlin

I would rather eat things that I can kill . I like cats and dogs and small children deep fried topped with butter or gravy made from human coconut brains .

I know :balk2:out of here . I'm gone .

But But GMOs suck !

Ok all ready I am gone . LMAO :qFbfZwK:

7 minutes ago, CSB said:

I would rather eat things that I can kill . I like cats and dogs and small children deep fried topped with butter or gravy made from human coconut brains .

I know :balk2:out of here . I'm gone .

But But GMOs suck !

Ok all ready I am gone . LMAO :qFbfZwK:

o.o It's all becoming clearer:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.