Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Millevolt

#BreakingNews - Active shooter...San Diego Naval Medical Center

11 posts in this topic

Pinned! as active

More info!

1 person likes this

Fight back they say... in some Liberal town? I guess that means grab your nearest dildo and protest, maybe even throw it at them and tell them that this is a GUN FREE ZONE...

If this was Texas, they would have said Shoot them on Sight, or not even, some conceal carrier would have got him in the first 10-15 minutes. LOL

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

They learned their lesson in Garland, tx.

Edited by Walk Softly

Damn I hope someone there has broken the rules and is armed. Though they have just lifted that for officers to BE able to wear their work weapon!!!

O Hades, there might be as many as 200 CHILDREN there!!!!

Shew, at least the kids are supposedly secured. As  long as the shooter didn't wear a bomb vest.

Guns and doctors in the same building?  Which one is safer?  Maybe they are just securing the place so that the doctors don't get out of hand?  But then the doctor has the authority to find some medical condition(s) to bar me from bearing my arms.  Hey wait, there Mr. Criminal, unhand me; I have the right to carry and bear arms!  Most likely this is just another place where it's a gun free zone.  Has anyone checked on that yet?  Now remember when we have these little false flag events to do them on government property so that we can further push the gun control lobby.  Do we have an audio feed yet?

Sheesh, what a tease. Now only one witness reported 3 gunshots in the combination gym/barracks' basement. Initial sweep, no sign of any shooting.

False alarm as far as I know BUT

in Stockholm

BREAKING: Explosion rocks #Stockholm mall, cause unknown – reports; More on RT soon; pic @_andreamiles

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.