Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

7 posts in this topic

A Harris County grand jury investigating allegations that a Planned Parenthood clinic in Houston illegally sold the tissue of aborted fetuses has cleared the organization of wrongdoing and instead indicted two anti-abortion activists behind the undercover videos that sparked the probe.

Secret videographers David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were both indicted on charges of tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony that carries a punishment of up to 20 years in prison. Daleiden received an additional misdemeanor indictment under the law prohibiting the purchase and sale of human organs.

<snip>

Wth! These people showed the world what Planned Parenthood was REALLY about and now this!  I am enraged! Apparently murder and selling of body parts isn't an issue with any of these assholes. We truly are run by demonic forces from the ground up! Planned Parenthood kept their funding because the people with an R behind their names made it happen. There is no justice! 

<snip>

"It's great news because it demonstrates what we have said from the very beginning, which is that Planned Parenthood is following every rule and regulation, and that these people came into our buildings under the guise of health when their true intentions were to spread lies," said the spokeswoman, Rochelle Tafolla. "We're glad that these extremists have been indicted for breaking the law."

<snip>

The rules and regs need to be CHANGED! 

They can't bunk the videos they tell a truth that meinstream wont respect or broadcast . This is what I would call a injustice to truth .

Beware everyone your first amendment is under fire by those with things to hide . 

3 people like this

This is total BS for one how can pp prove that the videos were edited? Did that have security footage showing different?

13 hours ago, CSB said:

They can't bunk the videos they tell a truth that meinstream wont respect or broadcast . This is what I would call a injustice to truth .

Beware everyone your first amendment is under fire by those with things to hide . 

They tryin to scare anyone who is going to blow the whistle on flucked up ish.YOU TELL THE TRUTH,YOU GET CHARGES BROUGHT UP AGAINST YOU.beginning of the end is here!!!

Actually, the truth is that the two who were indicted selectively edited the videos.  They basically lied, and falsified the record.  Also, PP isn't selling body parts, the money is normal fees associated with transferring research material.

I don't agree with abortion, but we don't need to make stuff up about it.  No one is going to win anyone over to our side using smoke and mirror BS tactics.

Anytime that human tissue has been used in science it's not been used for the benefit of humanity in a whole but is used in the benefit of a capitalist corporation with a agenda to gain monetarily and to alter the human DNA for their and the elite's advancement in population control . 

They don't like to see what they call weeds in their roses !

They want human robots !

I don't condone needless abortion how ever I understand there are times where a abortion is necessary to save a mother's life , but still even that should be the mother's decision .

As for the two convicted of videoing; this was not a crime , selling human body parts for the advancement of monetary value in any venue should be held illegal . We the people hand over a lot of money to keep this Planned Parenthood project running they don't need any more payments .

I donate my time and money for the betterment of humanity so should Planned Parenthood .    

Here's the unedited video that the group also released:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.