Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Uzi

NAPA says tires are round. Where's the proof?

11 posts in this topic

Golly,

I had a hella bad day when I discovered my car was only getting 3 miles per gallon.

I thought it was that I was perpetually driving through a rubber fire and that the smoke was slowly my acceleration.

I inspected the tires and they were all flat just like the street, a perfect fit.

What could the problem be? I decided to visit the local NAPA auto parts store and asked the advice of an expert.

He was very nice and explained to me that the tires needed to be round.

It's all very complicated , having to do with physics, motion, inertia, gravity and mechanical propulsion.

Afterwards, I asked the nice man, "Would 'nt flat tires work better on the flat streets"? He replied, "Maybe in Poland, in the winter, chasing a virgin, downhill".

Well after that he told me to go to hell and never return to his auto parts store.

It's just so completely complex that round things even exist in this dull, flat and simple universe.

Why have shapes at all? Seems silly to me.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :bananadancing:

1 person likes this

Do i mention a tire isn't a sphere, or even a spheroid, or am I taking this too serious? o.o; 

4 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Do i mention a tire isn't a sphere, or even a spheroid, or am I taking this too serious? o.o; 

You're right, by golly! I think the scientific term is donut. Round, fat, and flat on the outside. 

3 hours ago, grav said:

You're right, by golly! I think the scientific term is donut. Round, fat, and flat on the outside. 

No, donuts are what the cops are eating with their drinking of coffee.  How could I be driving around on something the local fuzz eats every day?  I will go out to my car to go somewhere only to find that I don't have anything to drive on.  Well it were the cops, they were hungry and they saw my car sitting there with those delicious donuts hanging off them, and they stopped out in front of my house to invite the rest of the force and the fire department for breakfast.  Hope they tasted good.  They did leave the brakes and rotors on the car, and lo and behold I discovered they were round too!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

No, donuts are what the cops are eating with their drinking of coffee.  How could I be driving around on something the local fuzz eats every day?  I will go out to my car to go somewhere only to find that I don't have anything to drive on.  Well it were the cops, they were hungry and they saw my car sitting there with those delicious donuts hanging off them, and they stopped out in front of my house to invite the rest of the force and the fire department for breakfast.  Hope they tasted good.  They did leave the brakes and rotors on the car, and lo and behold I discovered they were round too!

"Round" as in disc-shaped, not "round" as in ball... right?

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

"Round" as in disc-shaped, not "round" as in ball... right?

Good thing they were disc brakes and not drum brakes.  Wheel they left in the yard, it was kinda funny looking too!

13 hours ago, grav said:

It's a torus or toroid. (Donut is a torus)

17 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

SK with the best counters, for realz ^.^

14 hours ago, grav said:

They say the universe is a donut, maybe we are too o.o;

Or maybe we all just live in a radial tread. Seems as likely to me as some of the things the religion of science would like me to believe. I say that because I respect and hold to the scientific method, but will never be a cult follower of scientology.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.