Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Cheese heists: $160,000 worth of cheese stolen in Wisconsin

10 posts in this topic

https://www.rt.com/usa/330102-wisconsin-cheese-stolen-truck/

The robbery came a week after another Wisconsin town, Marshfield, was hit by cheese thieves. Some $90,000 worth of Parmesan cheese was stolen in that incident, according to WTMJ News.

“Approximately 90,000 dollars’ worth of parmesan cheese was missing from a logistics or storage facility here in Marshfield,”said Lieutenant Darren Larson of the Marshfield Police department.

Marshfield is about a 170-mile-drive (273-km) from Germantown. Police haven’t established a connection between the two thefts yet, according to CBS58.com..

“We’re trying to reap some information to the location of this cheese,” said Lieutenant Larson.

@McWest

We are winning the cheese war! (And you thought I abandoned the fight, didn't you?) :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

https://www.rt.com/usa/330102-wisconsin-cheese-stolen-truck/

The robbery came a week after another Wisconsin town, Marshfield, was hit by cheese thieves. Some $90,000 worth of Parmesan cheese was stolen in that incident, according to WTMJ News.

“Approximately 90,000 dollars’ worth of parmesan cheese was missing from a logistics or storage facility here in Marshfield,”said Lieutenant Darren Larson of the Marshfield Police department.

Marshfield is about a 170-mile-drive (273-km) from Germantown. Police haven’t established a connection between the two thefts yet, according to CBS58.com..

“We’re trying to reap some information to the location of this cheese,” said Lieutenant Larson.

@McWest

We are winning the cheese war! (And you thought I abandoned the fight, didn't you?) :biggrin:

I can only hope that they stole that cheese with intention to destroy said cheese! My God...

Yes, I thought you did indeed abandon the fight! I thought I was all alone. This Wisconsin strike could perhaps be the "Shot Heard Round The World." They need to know that we aren't putting up with fermented milk any longer!

Edited by McWest
1 person likes this

@Cinnamon

One thing that bothers me about this incident is Wisconsins close proximity to Canada. A heist such as this seems like something one of our resident Canadians (Calmshock) would do. If he's behind this, it's an act of war...

Edited by McWest

23 minutes ago, McWest said:

@Cinnamon

One thing that bothers me about this incident is Wisconsins close proximity to Canada. A heist such as this seems like something one of our resident Canadians (Calmshock) would do. If he's behind this, it's an act of war...

The cheese is safe. I repeat: The CHEESE is safe and will be used as a negotiation tool. Calmshock is now in the hands of the underground cheese railroad. You are not alone.

@McWest

Nooooo...
Free the cheese!

Seriously, cops should be looking at food trucks and side walk venders.
They're not selling that much cheese to friends and neighbors about town.
Unless,... Someone is stocking up their bunker with cheesy deliciousness.
:happy:

38 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Nooooo...
Free the cheese!

Seriously, cops should be looking at food trucks and side walk venders.
They're not selling that much cheese to friends and neighbors about town.
Unless,... Someone is stocking up their bunker with cheesy deliciousness.
:happy:

Cheese is insidious in that it can exist for years and does nothing but taste better. lol 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Cheese is insidious in that it can exist for years and does nothing but taste better. lol 

:cheer:

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:yah:

It just waits quietly and gains more knowledge of how to be even tastier.

You scrapes off the black and you applies the insides to your insides.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.