Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta

41 posts in this topic

Whoa this is crazy, has anyone seen this before? Do you think it's tied to Chemtrails or some form of Weather Warfare?

Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta

http://7tales.net/strange-spheres-falling-from-the-sky-in-north-atlanta-video-765.html

-

On January 20, 2016 at approximately 1:24 pm in North Atlanta, strange bb size spheres fell from the sky.  

Witness states: What I thought was sleet turned out to be a clear salty hard unknown matter. I still have them and plan to send them somewhere to be tested for what in the world it is!

Could the atmosphere of earth have been propagated by wave frequencies just prior to one of the most historic storms in US history?

Curious stuff. I've never seen anything quite like those at all. :ohmy:

The Book of the Damned by Charles Fort covers weird sightings like this throughout history. The author investigated reports of frogs, giant spiderwebs, gooey organic matter, black oily stuff, thunderstones, and other "anomalistics" falling from the skies. 

2 people like this

Here a sphere, there a sphere, everywhere a sphere, sphere; but, no the Earth couldn't possibly one too! :VJguDot:

Just now, Sky Cat said:

Here a sphere, there a sphere, everywhere a sphere, sphere; but, no the Earth couldn't possibly one too! :VJguDot:

Even my swimming pool can form a sphere too, right?

17 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:chuckle:

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:chuckle:

It's Lucy!  :cheer:
:a9jDaFH:
Where ya been, dear heart?

28 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Got anything to contribute to this interesting thread other than derailment?

This is also what it reminds me of, I have some of these crystals, you add water to them and they turn into little clear spheres like in the guy's video. They keep water in the plants longer so you don't have to water them so often. 

http://www.100candles.com/i-4423/Clear-Hydro-Orbs-Water-Beads?affId=121&gclid=Cj0KEQiArJe1BRDe_uz1uu-QjvYBEiQACUj6olc6Nh3-dRog7VEdAGiyEhjjQ5OJOq-_oi7O0ATsf1QaAvza8P8HAQ

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is also what it reminds me of, I have some of these crystals, you add water to them and they turn into little clear spheres like in the guy's video. They keep water in the plants longer so you don't have to water them so often. 

http://www.100candles.com/i-4423/Clear-Hydro-Orbs-Water-Beads?affId=121&gclid=Cj0KEQiArJe1BRDe_uz1uu-QjvYBEiQACUj6olc6Nh3-dRog7VEdAGiyEhjjQ5OJOq-_oi7O0ATsf1QaAvza8P8HAQ

Yeah, I heard about doing that before.  Cool

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.