Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Flat Earth Debate Chat Show - COP's Own JibbyJedi & Han Sole

24 posts in this topic

A little Ad I made for our recent LOP Topic Chat Show, I will eventually throw imagery onto it, but for now I'm promoting Liberty's Biased Propaganda channel that's hosting it, so go give it a listen if you guys are interested.  It's about 2.5 hours long.

 

 

The Video Of Our Chat Show Debate Q&A ....

 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done as usual; love the lightsabre flatness at the end!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Well done as usual; love the lightsabre flatness at the end!

OMG my cpu was sooo slow making this, lol, and it was only 51 seconds worth.  Can't wait for the new system, hoping to get it in a week's time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys pretty much owned it on every subject but one particular that stood out to me was the satellite's. I would like to give my theory here. All "satellites" are high altitude spy plane type's, possibly a design we have never seen (think f117 and stealth planes). Taking pictures, readings, etc etc. This would explain satellites as they are traveling across the sky's. This is where our high altitude photography comes from, cgi for curvature and effects and that's "ISS" footage. 

My other theory is that the ISS that people track and look at in a telescope is one of these spy type planes at high altitude with a holographic projector.

 

I know these are completely baseless and assumptions but still it would explain all the satellite phenomenon. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, toast said:

You guys pretty much owned it on every subject but one particular that stood out to me was the satellite's. I would like to give my theory here. All "satellites" are high altitude spy plane type's, possibly a design we have never seen (think f117 and stealth planes). Taking pictures, readings, etc etc. This would explain satellites as they are traveling across the sky's. This is where our high altitude photography comes from, cgi for curvature and effects and that's "ISS" footage. 

My other theory is that the ISS that people track and look at in a telescope is one of these spy type planes at high altitude with a holographic projector.

 

I know these are completely baseless and assumptions but still it would explain all the satellite phenomenon. 

 

Bringo.

 

 

That's where I'm at on all that stuff too.  The ISS thru those scopes seems to be self illuminated like a hologram would be.  Han handled the guy's question about what could be up there then but I had that answer/theory ready for him about that stuff.  High altitude 24hr non stop drones with powerful transmission/reception capabilities.  Probably charges up via solar power or they're using their secret never ending batteries on it.

And thank you btw too.  Appreciate that T.

:cheer:

Edited by JibbyJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, toast said:

You guys pretty much owned it on every subject but one particular that stood out to me was the satellite's. I would like to give my theory here. All "satellites" are high altitude spy plane type's, possibly a design we have never seen (think f117 and stealth planes). Taking pictures, readings, etc etc. This would explain satellites as they are traveling across the sky's. This is where our high altitude photography comes from, cgi for curvature and effects and that's "ISS" footage. 

My other theory is that the ISS that people track and look at in a telescope is one of these spy type planes at high altitude with a holographic projector.

 

I know these are completely baseless and assumptions but still it would explain all the satellite phenomenon. 

I was trying to get into that point about the blackbird ect. But more. We have the sat up links. I think I don't know but I think they work the same as harrp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Han sole said:

I was trying to get into that point about the blackbird ect. But more. We have the sat up links. I think I don't know but I think they work the same as harrp. 

There is another idea that the satellites are bouncing their signal off the dome. When you get a satellite system for your house you initially get it set up and point in one direction and it stays there. Now does this seem more likely that the signal is bouncing off of hundreds of satellites traveling at 18k mph whizzing through the sky? Or is it more likely that you can reflect the signal to go up and come back down at another point on the flat earth. Think about it if satellites were up there traveling back and forward, shouldn't your dish in your backyard be moving all over the place trying to keep up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, toast said:

There is another idea that the satellites are bouncing their signal off the dome. When you get a satellite system for your house you initially get it set up and point in one direction and it stays there. Now does this seem more likely that the signal is bouncing off of hundreds of satellites traveling at 18k mph whizzing through the sky? Or is it more likely that you can reflect the signal to go up and come back down at another point on the flat earth. Think about it if satellites were up there traveling back and forward, shouldn't your dish in your backyard be moving all over the place trying to keep up?

Do you see my point now. The upload towers. Are that uploading the single. I am not dome guy but you can bounce things all over the place up there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Han sole said:

Do you see my point now. The upload towers. Are that uploading the single. I am not dome guy but you can bounce things all over the place up there. 

If I'm not not mistaken supposedly you can bounce of what they call the "ionosphere".

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's also geostationary satellites to consider as part of the BE argument. Supposedly an object in geostationary orbit must stay near the equator, so any dish pointed at one of those would be pointing fairly low in the sky at any significant distance from the equator. So any dish pointing fairly high would also have to follow the satellite across the sky. Or, as BE would argue, there is a suite or "constellation" of satellites that cover a given area without the dish/receiver having to track anything. So we need to address those claims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, toast said:

If I'm not not mistaken supposedly you can bounce of what they call the "ionosphere".

yep dome ionosphere.  Could end up being the same thing. But I cant prove that (yet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Han sole said:

yep dome ionosphere.  Could end up being the same thing. But I cant prove that (yet)

Han have you gone thru what folks are saying about all these towers and the power they are putting out, which they say is like 100X more than is necessary for their intended usage?   They say these towers can do their jobs using low wattage but are in fact using a lot more power than needed, so they suspect these towers are doing something else besides receive and transmit the basic radio/cell phone signals.   I'm not an electrician so I don't brain this stuff like they do, but the towers seem to be overkill for power usage.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.