Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I know an owl that likes to attack people!

13 posts in this topic

Let me tell you a story of a young man who was shifting dolomite stone and building a road to only be attacked by a damn owl........... WTF! it would not leave me alone.... been a funny day lol.... it lives in a box i set up for it... but for some reason today it kept dive bombing me! never had this happen before.....

You think he just wants a hug?

20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Let me tell you a story of a young man who was shifting dolomite stone and building a road to only be attacked by a damn owl........... WTF! it would not leave me alone.... been a funny day lol.... it lives in a box i set up for it... but for some reason today it kept dive bombing me! never had this happen before.....

You think he just wants a hug?

Was he yelling Allahu Akbar? hahaha

Cool! Owls are raptors, if you can capture it you can train it. Not legally, but if you say nothing, you'd have an awesome pet.

Just now, Brio said:

Cool! Owls are raptors, if you can capture it you can train it. Not legally, but if you say nothing, you'd have an awesome pet.

i see him a lot. he usually follows me when i patrol on a night.... but today he was just batshit insane!

or she! i dont even know the sex :D

Just now, Ukshep said:

i see him a lot. he usually follows me when i patrol on a night.... but today he was just batshit insane!

Probably imprinted, unafraid of humans. If you can get a blanket over his head he'll be calm. Highly illegal but in your case self defense. Capture the little blighter and keep him! Or her.

5 minutes ago, Brio said:

Probably imprinted, unafraid of humans. If you can get a blanket over his head he'll be calm. Highly illegal but in your case self defense. Capture the little blighter and keep him! Or her.

nah i'll not do that.... But it lives on my property anyway :D so i see it a lot.... right next to my bee farm hehe

council approved and protected owl home.

I've always wanted a crow. If I get one I will feed him and love him and call him Nevermore. 

13 hours ago, grav said:

I've always wanted a crow. If I get one I will feed him and love him and call him Nevermore. 

:jptdknpa:

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Brio said:

:jptdknpa:

:f7TRnPw:

Not bad. Wakka wakka.

It reminded me of the sad talking dog.

You have any idea about what kind of owl? Does it live in a tree, or the ground? What colors?

1 hour ago, roadtoad2 said:

You have any idea about what kind of owl? Does it live in a tree, or the ground? What colors?

barn owl i believe!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.