Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Its about time we had a damn conversation about aliens!

alien poll   22 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you think is the most likely explanation of what aliens are?

• Extraterrestrial beings
    • Multidimensional beings
    • Govt psyop and fake
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Its about time we had a damn conversation about aliens!

Who believes in them? Any thoughts is disclosure *cough* Not the steven greernback taker&faker!

Any abduction stories? lost time? found any objects lodged inside your rectum? wait that sounds like the wrong kind of question. Let me ask that again. Had any aliens probe you?

I've seen things in the sky several times that I couldn't identify. Where they came from, I don't know but they were not conventional craft. I've never seen an alien and nothing lodged in orifices. Maybe they're experimental craft from earth or maybe they are from outer space. No way to know that. Wish one would crash in my neighborhood, I'd snag some wreckage and hide it. lol 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I've seen things in the sky several times that I couldn't identify. Where they came from, I don't know but they were not conventional craft. I've never seen an alien and nothing lodged in orifices. Maybe they're experimental craft from earth or maybe they are from outer space. No way to know that. Wish one would crash in my neighborhood, I'd snag some wreckage and hide it. lol 

The one craft i have seen did not look like one of ours...... the texture of the surface texture kind of reminds me of the texture of the ships in independance day but with deeper grooves! but i wont forget the main symbol.... a lightning bolt...etched deeply into the surface. a few other markings. one on each quadrant of the disk.... It was hiding in a storm cloud during a thunder storm. and was witnessed by 20 kids. who all ran in fear at the sight of it..

The only reason we even knew it was above us was because it stopped raining. we were in a park and it had a circle around it and inside it was all dry... someone noticed it.... and we were like wtf then looked up.... man that shit still sends chills up my spine!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Had any aliens probe you?

I've only had one UFO experience. A cool giant glowing orb. I still have no idea what it could have been.

But that just made me wonder. I have no stance.

I love the idea of extra-dimension over extra-terrestrial.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I want a cute alien thing like nibbler in Futurama.

Edited by Flat

Just now, Flat said:

I've only had one UFO experience. A cool giant glowing orb. I still have no idea what it could have been.

But that just made me wonder. I have no stance.

I love the idea of extra-dimension over extra-terrestrial.

Ah, totally possible! The question is, why do some of us see them and other people never seem to. 

Well you know they have alien rights in this country.

Jose, can you see?

Actually, it's un a lien able rights, but you know how translations go.

1 person likes this

Just because all ancient people said they saw beings with flying carpets, wielding weapons of lightning, building great structures in one night, etc., nah, that was just a bunch of wild stories. Myths.

Stone Age Egyptians and Mayans and Mesopotamians built the pyramids and moved the Baalbeck stones weighing 1000 tons, levitated stones uphill to Machu Picchu. That is the official story. :rolleyes:

Of course Advanced Beings made the ancient marvels. And us. Out dna is inexplicable. Our bodies are naked, though we supposedly evolved in the Ice Age. From Homo erectus we went to Homo sapiens sapiens in a flash. One day, hominids. The next day we had agriculture, written languages, cities, laws, and astronomy. Geocentric, of course. :vFpL81r:

And then the ABs left. Suuuuuure, they did. Surely they left us to run their popsicle stand. 

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

Any aliens that visit my property in the night will be promptly shot in the face.

1 person likes this

Should start a survey:

1) Extraterrestrial beings
2) Multidimensional bings
3) Govt psyops < my vote
4) Other

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.