Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

The Fukushima Exclusion Zone Was Swallowed By Nature

3 posts in this topic

Polish photographer Arkadiusz Podniesinski travelled to the site of the Fukushima nuclear disaster last month to see the location with his own eyes. When he obtained permits to enter the roughly 20km (12.5 mile) Exclusion Zone, he was confronted with a scene similar to one from a post apocalypticfilm. Podniesinski previously photographed the area around the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster.

“It is not earthquakes or tsunami that are to blame for the disaster at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station, but humans,” writes Podniesinski on his website. He undertook the project so that he could draw his “own conclusions without being influenced by any media sensation, government propaganda, or nuclear lobbyists who are trying to play down the effects of the disaster, and pass on the information obtained to as wider a public as possible.”

http://www.boredpanda.com/photos-fukushima-exclusion-zone-podniesinski/

The question still remains whether this accident could have been averted.  What happened to all the fancy early warning systems the Japanese proud themselves on?

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/photos-fukushima-exclusion-zone-podniesinski-48.jpg

FWIW, I heard all the fear mongering about what was happening to the Pacific along the BC coast, Seals with open sores, fish dying, whales washing up on beaches. So I went to Haida Gwaii (family in the area) last May and found nothing but vibrant healthy ocean life. I even hired a local fisherman for a morning to get a close up look, did an all day zodiac tour of Louise Island, found no reason at all to think Fuku is poisoning the Pacific.

photo IMG_1179_zpsjxddbcou.jpg

photo IMG_1206_zpsakq6gjdk.jpg

Pretty health imo.

Wifi near your house plants.... bad for them.

Nuclear power station radiation outbreak... plants will thrive!   lol

I want some of those radiation resistant plants, maybe get some Fukushima for my garden tomatoes.

:cheer:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.