Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

SUPER nutrition bar

5 posts in this topic

nature valley wrapper contained bag of cocaine

SAN ANTONIO, May 7 (UPI) -- Police in Texas confirmed they are investigating after a San Antonio grandmother found a small bag of cocaine inside the wrapper of her granola bar.

"One morning my husband and I were opening our granola bars and I like it to the very end," Cynthia Rodriguez told KSAT-TV. "I was shaking the little bag out to get the crumbs when all of the sudden this little baggie popped out."

Rodriguez said she initially thought the baggie, which fell out of the wrapper March 18, might be a prize from manufacturer Nature Valley, but she called the company and they referred her to call police.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/05/07/Texas-grandma-finds-cocaine-in-granola-bar-wrapper/2721431017695/?spt=mps&or=3&sn=on

"Rodriguez said she initially thought the baggie, which fell out of the wrapper March 18, might be a prize from manufacturer Nature Valley"

Bless!

Yikes.
If someone can stash cocaine inside the wrapper what else could be in there?  
:/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.