Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Behind the news

5 posts in this topic

I was just thinking about how corrupt the msm is and how they are basically nothing more than a government agency yet still the only private business protected in the Constitution. 

How do they convince everyone to go along with their lies that work in media? Are things compartmentalized so much that the news casters don't know what is going on?  An investigation into Mockingbird outed them ages ago as C.I.A. operatives. Did anything change or are they all still C.I.A.? 

There are no field reporters anymore, are there? No investigations done by them either, well a few, but you can tell they are completely slanted toward keeping the government safe and secure. 

By what means do they communicate and how does it all end up shoved down our throats? 

Here's an excellent article on Operation Mockingbird from What Really Happened. They've got some good info in their archives, the new stuff isn't nearly as good as the archives:

MOCKINGBIRD: The Subversion Of The Free Press By The CIA

Read more: MOCKINGBIRD: The Subversion Of The Free Press By The CIA | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MOCK/mockingbird.php#ixzz3y1T8X9C7

Land of the free and home of the brave......so much for silly slogans!

1 person likes this

One of the biggest differences, clear as day, I've noticed about American "news" media is: They virtually never criticise the government.  That's one of the main things the media is there to do (criticise the government and keep them in check.)  In some other countries it still happens to a degree.  In the UK, Australia and Germany, for instance, some of the media still criticises the government on a regular basis, although not nearly as much as they used to (and, of course, the big channels, like the British Bullshit Corporation, do very little serious criticising.)  They are, of course, trying to shut down even the small amount of criticism that does still take place in other countries, however, in the USA it is so massively lacking (media criticism of the government) it is sickening.  In the USA, the MSM treat the government like it's some kind of god and seem to imply that it's actions are beyond reproach.  Utter mind control, and it has worked!

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

One of the biggest differences, clear as day, I've noticed about American "news" media is: They virtually never criticise the government.  That's one of the main things the media is there to do (criticise the government and keep them in check.)  In some other countries it still happens to a degree.  In the UK, Australia and Germany, for instance, some of the media still criticises the government on a regular basis, although not nearly as much as they used to (and, of course, the big channels, like the British Bullshit Corporation, do very little serious criticising.)  They are, of course, trying to shut down even the small amount of criticism that does still take place in other countries, however, in the USA it is so massively lacking (media criticism of the government) it is sickening.  In the USA, the MSM treat the government like it's some kind of god and seem to imply that it's actions are beyond reproach.  Utter mind control, and it has worked!

I don't watch TV but occasionally the videos linked here have newscasts and it's astonishing how they read off the teleprompter without any emotion or commentary. They might as well be robots!

Instead of the meek inheriting the earth, I hope it's real humans with real brains that haven't turned to mush.

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

I don't watch TV but occasionally the videos linked here have newscasts and it's astonishing how they read off the teleprompter without any emotion or commentary. They might as well be robots!

Instead of the meek inheriting the earth, I hope it's real humans with real brains that haven't turned to mush.

I stopped watching TV 20 years ago but can't avoid some of the news reposted online.  Agreed, the insanity needs to end and end it will, one way or another.  The return of common sense is something I much anticipate.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.