Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Favorite recipes post yours here

12 posts in this topic

I love tomato soup, but not canned. 

This is soo good, fast to make and healthy. 

Ingredients

2 to 4 cloves garlic (depends on how much you like garlic, I love it so I use a lot)

Water

2 large tomatoes

1 tsp or so of oil (I use coconut oil)

salt 

Put oil in saucepan and slice up garlic thin and sautee until starting to turn brown.

Cut up the tomatoes and put them in the pan. Pour water over them, enough to barely cover the tomatoes. 

Simmer until tomatoes are tender, then smash them with a potato masher. 

Add salt to taste.

Simmer for about 5 minutes more. 

You can strain out the skins and seeds but I just eat it all. lmao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garlic dip. (I hate cottage cheese but in this dip recipe you won't even know it's cottage cheese.)

12 oz cottage cheese

2 or 3 cloves of fresh garlic

1/4 cup ranch dressing

Just put it all into a blender until smooth. 

Warning: This doesn't sound that great, but it is totally addictive especially if you like garlic a lot.

Use it on baked potatoes, sammiches, dip fresh veggies in it and I won't tell you that it is totally awesome on corn chips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds delicious, just as long as it's made right! :chuckle:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never had real tomato soup, just the store bought, not a fan, think I'll try that today. Thanks!

Humus chicken

Rinse and pat dry 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Smear humus on thickly.

Toss vegetables (potatoes, peppers, onions, whatever you have) with a bit of olive oil and seasonings paprika is great.

Put all in a baking pan, sprinkle with parmesan and bake until humus is crispy.

So easy and something about the humus keeps the chicken moist and adds wonderful flavor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brio said:

Never had real tomato soup, just the store bought, not a fan, think I'll try that today. Thanks!

Humus chicken

Rinse and pat dry 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Smear humus on thickly.

Toss vegetables (potatoes, peppers, onions, whatever you have) with a bit of olive oil and seasonings paprika is great.

Put all in a baking pan, sprinkle with parmesan and bake until humus is crispy.

So easy and something about the humus keeps the chicken moist and adds wonderful flavor.

This sounds really good and easy enough that even I can't mess it up. lol I'll try it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

This sounds really good and easy enough that even I can't mess it up. lol I'll try it! 

It's surprisingly good. I read a little while back that b/s chicken breast is the 'little black dress' of any meal. So true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix's Pizza Soup

1- Can Campbell's Tomato Soup

1-Can Water

Pepperonis - Add as many to your preference.

2- teaspoons Sugar

Shredded Cheese- Add as much to your preference.

 

Heat all contents up in a pot.

 

Serve Hot, Enjoy!

 

Edited by Phoenix
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Phoenix's Pizza Soup

1- Can Campbell's Tomato Soup

1-Can Water

Pepperonis - Add as many to your preference.

2- teaspoons Sugar

Shredded Cheese- Add as much to your preference.

 

Heat all contents up in a pot.

 

Serve Hot, Enjoy!

 

Thanks, Phoenix! I was hoping you'd post this recipe! I'll try it with my homemade tomato soup recipe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Death by cheese.

1 bag of tater tots.

2-3 cups large chunks of ham.  We use the left over meat from a bone in ham.

1 16oz jar of ragu double cheese sauce

2 cups shredded cheese. I prefer colby jack. But any kind will do.

In a large Casserole dish mix cheese sauce, ham, and tater tots.

After mixed in dish, cover top of mixture with layer of shredded cheese.

Bake @ 350 in oven for 25-30 min till cheese on top is melted and light brown.

Serve with red pepper flakes if you like hot foods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.