Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justmyopinion

Refugees in Edmonton sicker than expected

5 posts in this topic

It seems as if plunging oil isn't the only problem facing us right now but a new burden on our health care system. All I can do is sit and laugh about it right now. Really what else did you expect? As if we didn't even notice this same thing going on in Europe.

http://globalnews.ca/video/2469993/edmonton-health-official-says-ill-syrian-refugees-overwhelming-health-centre-2/

To be fair, they finally have access to a medical system that actually works. So be mad, but if I had one real chance to see one real doctor, well, I'm taking it. Even a well oiled machine like me, needs maintaince. And to deny that is to live in fear. I eat sith for breakfast. I skip lunch, cause a diet that makes me sexy, slender, and built, but whatever. Dinner, starts with p and just like Pink, it's my fav. ^.~ 

Why are Syrian refugees flooding Europe and N America? Didn't happen when Ethiopia saw millions starving, or Somalia, or Palestine, Iraq, Libya... But all of a sudden, millions are finding a way out of Syria. Things that make you go wtf?

edit

I guess what I'm thinking is these refugees (mostly young men) aren't being shipped into host countries as much as they're being shipped out of Syria.

Edited by Brio

1 hour ago, Brio said:

Why are Syrian refugees flooding Europe and N America? Didn't happen when Ethiopia saw millions starving, or Somalia, or Palestine, Iraq, Libya... But all of a sudden, millions are finding a way out of Syria. Things that make you go wtf?

edit

I guess what I'm thinking is these refugees (mostly young men) aren't being shipped into host countries as much as they're being shipped out of Syria.

Sure looks like a major troop deployment to me! Though at least one only left Syria not to escape anything, he PLANNED his travel purely to get Dental Care.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225898/Liberal-senator-Cory-Bernardi-says-drowned-Syrian-boy-Aylan-Kurdi-wasn-t-real-refugee.html]

Was worth his son's life for new choppers, I guess. :onfire:

Edited by BlueHawK

Oh, and yet another show of complete inability to do anything at ALL, Germany:

German government admits it cannot account for 600,000 of its 1.1million asylum seekers – and many could be using multiple identities to travel across Europe 

"The German government is unable to say where more than half of the one million asylum seekers allowed into the country have ended up, MailOnline can exclusively reveal.

Government statistics show that Germany registered 1.1million applications by the end of last year under its EASY system, which does not record much more than an applicant's county of origin.

German Interior Ministry spokesman Dr Harald Neymanns admitted that delays in the processing of asylum seeker applications would account for some of those missing.

But he also said that in some cases refugees may not have stayed in Germany but instead gone on to a different country elsewhere in the EU. 

F.F.S!#>@#>! :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.