Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Not that I want it to happen, but where did all the mass shootings go?

10 posts in this topic

Maybe I better shut up because only a few days after I mentioned we'd had no flu panics foisted upon us this winter, a species jumping chicken flu appeared in the news. 

Did the ptb figure they'd pushed the American psyche to the breaking point, so they'd coalesce with Obama's Executive Orders and Rule Changes in agencies such as ATF? They got what they wanted, so the carnage can stop now?  There is a lawsuit in the SCOTUS recently filed over Obama's executive orders on gun control. Obama is SURE the court will find them lawful. If they don't, you can bet the carnage will resume shortly thereafter. 

But now we have a new scary thing, bomb threats to dozens of schools and retail stores sent out by bots. And no one can seem to catch them regardless of how many surveillance tools they have. Pfffftttt!  These people are so full of crap. 

1 person likes this

It's that time of year when shooting someone only happens in banks. e.e

But if kids arn't shot, no one cares, right? (2.0)

:tomcruise:

:yShVbSg:

:hug:

You totally miss them and want some more, lol.  

No worries, they're cooking up the next chapter of fake newsery for you guys to enjoy.   Just think of it as fantasy reality, not actual reality, that helps a bit.

19 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

:tomcruise:

:yShVbSg:

:hug:

You totally miss them and want some more, lol.  

No worries, they're cooking up the next chapter of fake newsery for you guys to enjoy.   Just think of it as fantasy reality, not actual reality, that helps a bit.

I think they already have with the bots calling in bomb threats. 

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they already have with the bots calling in bomb threats. 

I never thought about "bots" doing those, lol.  Great concept, probably true!

Principals & school teachers would probably not know the difference between a live person and one of those type n speak programs.

Look for the "mass shootings" to pick up again when protesting season begins. No one likes protesting/rioting/looting in freezing temperatures.

5 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

I never thought about "bots" doing those, lol.  Great concept, probably true!

Principals & school teachers would probably not know the difference between a live person and one of those type n speak programs.

even the ai is a terrorist!

7 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Look for the "mass shootings" to pick up again when protesting season begins. No one likes protesting/rioting/looting in freezing temperatures.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

:dgK4P0r:

Yes, the latest false flag is behind schedule. Elites are still on holiday maybe.

Apparently it went north - this just in a shooting at an aboriginal school Canada!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35388594

"At least two people are dead in a shooting at a school in northern Saskatchewan, a government official has said.

Police were called to a "serious incident" at La Loche Community School but have refused to give details.

Witnesses said there was screaming and more than half a dozen shots. Two schools were put on lockdown.

An unnamed official told the Associated Press news agency that two people have been killed.

Brad Wall, the premier of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, confirmed there had been a shooting at a school in an aboriginal community. But he did not give details about victims.

"Words cannot express my shock and sorrow at the horrific events today in La Loche," he said.

"My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims, their families and friends and all the people of the community."

About 900 students attend La Loche Community School for kindergarten through to grade 12.

"I ran outside the school," Noel Desjarlais, a Grade 10 student, told CBC News.

"There was lots of screaming, there was about six, seven shots before I got outside. I believe there was more shots by the time I did get out."

La Loche is an aboriginal community of about 3,000 people."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.