Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is it just ME that DESPISES POLITICS???

20 posts in this topic

So here we are again in the UK. Election. Well I CALL IT sELECTION. Why. I know it is a LIE GAME<--simplest way I can put it. Where the newest starring ROLE actor is SELECTED to take thier place and "read their lines" (teleprompter anyone?) in the narrative! Actors!

I want no part of it.

Go do something more important in your life. Voting DOES NOT MATTER. It is all a GAME a SHAM a  HOLLYWOOD production  POINT MEN AND POINT WOMEN(actors) front to represent some ideas that people have been duped into thinking somehow changes are being made or things are being done in their favor!!!

4 YEARS AGO. IS STILL CLEAR IN MY HEAD WHERE THIS WAS GOING ON AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS WERE INTO IT!

NOW I AM EXPERIENCING DeJa-POLITICAL-Vu...ALL OVER A-FKN-GAIN!!!

Drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deeks Videos make me feel great. For some reason I was so irritated by a family member going to vote I decided I am going to play this outloud to show what I think about poltiics!

AND...

AND...

AND...

THAT'S IT FOR NOW!

Edited by neo1eht

I know right. Left cheek, right cheek, Shit dribbles out between them. 

That said, I would still vote, in an attempt to bring the lesser of two evils into government. Labour won't fuck quite so many people, quite so rudely as the conservatives.

When those unapologetic brutes hold office, the gloves really come off.

I had a slight falling out with my folks last week. They are both voting for the tories - which bigger picture aside - I find morally repugnant. I'm ashamed of my parents right now.

And wow haven't seen a Deek video for quite a while. Nails it :)

I like to shred voting papers that come in the mail. That is how I vote. MEHEHEHEHE! Shred them by hand! or machine and throw them in the trash(that is their worth), where they belong.

Good Day. Peace. I doo say right-o. Teleho. Pip-A-pip. yeah. mhmhmhm. LOL 

Edited by neo1eht

I like to shred voting papers that come in the mail. That is how I vote. MEHEHEHEHEH! Shred them by hand or machine and throw them in the trash(that is their worth), where they belong.

Good Day. Peace. I doo say right-o. Teleho. Pip-A-pip. yeah. mhmhmhm. LOL 

​FAIL EDIT. But you get it.

Edited by neo1eht

FWIW, i have no interest in politics. never have, never will. why, even in high school..i tried to find creative ways to ditch political class

politics in a lot of countries is simply an elaborate formalit to make people believe that they have control over what happens in their government.

I used to follow the news, but now I don't bother. It's the same shit over and over again.

I hate it, too. But it's like a slow motion train wreck and for some reason I can't stop looking at it!

I wonder what would happen if they made voting completely transparent so anyone could double check that their vote was posted correctly and count the results for themselves. Oh wait, that would remove the possibility of fraud.

I wonder what would happen if they made voting completely transparent so anyone could double check that their vote was posted correctly and count the results for themselves. Oh wait, that would remove the possibility of fraud.

​It would be at that point voting would be deemed illegal.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.