Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

BOOM! Migrants Pick WRONG COUPLE to Sexually Harass and Abuse

10 posts in this topic

:poopywb4::cmicsfee: Kick A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to get scared after what, the 4th guy jumped in? Good work, the wife was awesome too, holding them back so they didn't pile on the guy, good work to them both! Can't believe nobody else came to their defense by the end, but that's typical, pople just don't want to get involved.

For once awesome to see a good outcome!

What was up with the comments saying it was fake or staged? I do think I've seen that video before somewhere tho. I'm not calling it fake but kudos to them if it's not. 

Things like this make me think, that usurper Obama is not here for the American, but to turn the tables over and let this country be for all the criminal types who think they can do or say anything without consequences.  Obama is an attourney (old definition) taking what we have and attourning it back to the King...the King of England which we were getting away from.  He is the leader of a bunch of thugs and low lifes.  He is not the leader of this great country.  He's the gang leader of, by, and for the criminals.  Our country is hoped to be put down and changed for lesser qualities.  

1 person likes this

The couple are both dressed in red and the 2 migrants both wearing blue...different colors like you would wear in competition. Not saying it's fake, just an observation.

6 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The couple are both dressed in red and the 2 migrants both wearing blue...different colors like you would wear in competition. Not saying it's fake, just an observation.

Looks real to me

Haha... I laughed out loud when he was unleashing those body shots.  

It reminds me of when I first got into my former career, we had completed our firearm proficiency and proved ourselves physically.  We were sent to a guy that taught private sector self defence techniques.  It was mainly krav maga.  

Anyway, we showed up for our first day and thought it was a little silly since we could pack most places we went and if we couldn't, we were with people who could.  We were all type A's and thought we were tough shit.

For whatever reason he singled me out.  He asked what I would do if I was attacked close quarters and I replied that I would feel sorry for the guy and chuckled like a dumb ass.  He said I didn't answer the question and told me never to discount a well placed body shot.  I opened my mouth to respond (I have no idea what I was going to say, probably something smart ass)  and he hit me twice in the stomach and once in the kidney as I was on my way to the ground.  As he walked away, he said, "see how bad that hurts?"  

It did hurt.  I thought I was going to cry.  If I was alone, I probably would have. 

Learned a lot from that guy and he has probably saved my life multiple times without ever knowing.

I was at a mall a few years ago with my family.  We were walking through the food court and some guy grabbed my wife's butt.  

Things escalated quickly and the guy reached behind his back and I hit him in the gut so hard I swear I felt his spine on my knuckles.  He dropped like a sack of potatoes.  Thank goodness the exit was close and I had noticed it before this even happened (always know where the exits are!).  We took off and I never looked back.  

1 person likes this

Glenn Tew used his favorite frying pan to fight off an intruder.

“The fact that he would come in and invade our own home and just do the kind of damage he had done, no one should have to put up with that kind of mess.” Tew said.

Thursday, just before midnight, Tew went to check on a noise in his den, and confronted 21 year old Sheldon Dix as Dix broke through a glass door.

“And I hollered at him, and he proceeded to come charging at me trying to knock me out, we kind of locked horns and fought on the floor.” Tew said.

Tew’s wife heard the commotion and ran to help her husband. She tossed the frying pan to her husband.

“I think my wife hit him in with a metal trash can a couple of times” Tew said. “And once I got the frying pan, I proceeded to give him a good dose of that.”

Police say just minutes before the break-in, Dix savagely attacked a mother who was waiting in her car at a nearby church parking lot. They said when another man saw the attack and tried to intervene, Dix starting beating on the man. The woman in the car then pulled out a handgun and shot at the attacker.

“The victim in the car happened to be a concealed-permit holder. She had a legal right. She retrieved her firearm and fired off two rounds,” said Fayetteville Police Lt. Tim Tew. etc

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.