Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Cut In Pay For Isis Fighters

6 posts in this topic

LOL...The bad economy has even filtered down to the terrorists. I wonder if they will have layoffs next?

ISIS Has Reportedly Cut Its Fighters’ Salaries in Half

An ostensible ISIS treasury memo shows an organization under increasing financial pressure as coalition warplanes ramp up attacks on their oil infrastructure.

Establishing a worldwide caliphate has proved to be a rather expensive endeavor.

The so-called Islamic State is feeling the economic toll of waging wars on a number of fronts as more countries join the fight against it. ISIL, the world’s wealthiest terrorist group, is halving the wages for its fighters, according to a leaked document by ISIL’s treasury obtained by Aymenn Jawad al-Tamimi, a research fellow at the Middle East Forum. The document states:

Because of the exceptional circumstances that the Islamic State is passing through, a decision was taken to cut the salaries of the mujahedeen in half. No one will be exempt from this decision, no matter his position, but the distribution of food assistance will continue twice a month as usual.

The memo also liberally quotes verses from the Koran and hadiths that downplay the importance of wealth, but emphasize the need for jihad. ISIL fighters reportedly earn between $400 and $600 a month (pdf), according the Congressional Research Service. Married fighters are also given an extra stipend per wife and child.

More:

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2016/01/isis-has-reportedly-cut-its-fighters-salaries-half/125258/

And all this time I thought they were motivated by their principles! (you know beheading and the like)

It must be the price of oil crashing causing this. 

Ok, we all know that these people are created and owned by the U.S. government. So what does this really mean? What a tangled web all of this IS. (pun) 

I say we pay them 1000 buck per month not to fight! Now that a good use of tax payer money. LOL

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, CGK said:

I say we pay them 1000 buck per month not to fight! Now that a good use of tax payer money. LOL

I second that!  :dgK4P0r:

Until oil prices stabilize, all markets will remain in a state of flux and transition.

Isis/ Isil fighters will have to tighten their belts and start being more conservative.

Here are a few ideas for them.

1. Kill all the birds that nest around the oil facilities. Birds eat a lot of food and everyone knows food takes a lot of energy to grow and prepare, so the fewer birds there are, the less energy will be wasted.

2. When driving U.S. provided Humvees and tanks, Don't take a foot off the accelerator for red lights, stop signs, goat herds or other jihadists. A smooth , steady driving technique is the most economical. The cost of human life and property damage will be more than well offset in the savings of gasoline.

3. If they have any elderly jihadist laying around the tent city, just stick em outside at night. Looks like a long hard winter and the fewer jihadis there are, the less resources will be consumed.

Setting the old folks out at night is nothing new, the eskimos do it all the time and they know a thing or two about surviving in cold winter without much heat.

Hopefully, the economy will curtail the wasteful habits of this regime.

22 minutes ago, CGK said:

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS! But if we do...

http://i.imgur.com/vRA3BlO.jpg

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.