Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

How many times have we been told to prepare?

16 posts in this topic

And seemingly nothing happened? Well, it DID happen. The last time millions lost their jobs and still have not completely recovered and they're fixing to do it to us again. 

Get your act together and if you've been slacking and using up your preps, do an inventory and replenish if you can. Do it now. 

Job loss is a shtf scenario. You're suddenly forced to pay all your bills with a whole lot less money. Having to factor in food, cleaning supplies, laundry soap, shampoo and all the other things taken for granted when you are making enough money can suddenly become difficult to buy. When you're out there competing for a new job, you don't need to be worrying about day to day things like this. 

We may not go completely Mad Max, but misery comes without that, when you don't have enough. 

I know, this is another one of those prep now threads found all over the net all the time. But the signs are all there, just like the last time we crashed and we need to pay attention. 

Good luck to all of us! 

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

When people ask me"Well, where is the apocalypse you have been saying is coming?" I reply with,"You have front row seats and you are watching it live, you are just too ignorant to see it! YOU have to be TOLD everything thats happening, you can't figure ANYTHING out for yourself"

Sad isn't it.

18 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

When people ask me"Well, where is the apocalypse you have been saying is coming?" I reply with,"You have front row seats and you are watching it live, you are just too ignorant to see it! YOU have to be TOLD everything thats happening, you can't figure ANYTHING out for yourself"

I'm watching people worrying about bling on their cell phone cases and how this or that looks with their newest outfit.  Completely oblivious to what's going on and completely dependent on the system's survival for their own survival. They saw this go down the last time and most have lives that are more difficult than they were before 2008, making less money and working harder than ever. Sad thing is they waste the money they do have on junk that ends up in the trash sooner than later. What will my attitude be if we completely go down? I'm not sure if I want to share my stuff with them or not if they end up needing things from me. They don't think it will happen again. 

4 hours ago, Millevolt said:

We're already living in a depression that isn't being reported on MSM. The masses don't realize that it occurs in waves, not all at once. Crashing markets are only one aspect of the race to the bottom. When the next wave of pension funds are looted some will wake up but if they don't have a full pantry they'll be SOL when shelves are empty.

It's a simple concept that works even in a flush economy....stock up when food is on sale and you'll have saved for a rainy day.

What's for dinner? Whatever is on sale! How about some pre-Fuku tuna?

Just what are we preparing for?

Hmm....maybe a futile effort depending...but probably some people are prepared for anything.

Kinda hard to prepare for something if we don't know what it is...

25 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Just what are we preparing for?

Hmm....maybe a futile effort depending...but probably some people are prepared for anything.

Kinda hard to prepare for something if we don't know what it is...

Preparing for economic collapse, because regardless of what else happens, that comes with it. 

I've been hearing "Prepare, the end is nigh!" since I was 4. So.... alot? O.o You want real prep? Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Everything else is literally bullshit. Literally.

Prepping should be a way of life. Buy bulk on sale and rotate your stocks. I'm partial to salt, ichi bum soup and toilet paper. History shows that cultures that had access to salt thrived.

The nearest Walmart is going out of business. It's less than a year old. What does Sam Walton know that we don't? He must be rolling over in his grave. 

I went to buy when prices were cut 25%. Today, whatever is left is 75% off. 

Maybe I can fight the mob today for the scraps. I was the only one last time buying corned beef and other canned meat. Stupid people! buying chips and crap instead of useful (and high-priced) edibles with a long shelf life.

14 hours ago, grav said:

The nearest Walmart is going out of business. It's less than a year old. What does Sam Walton know that we don't? He must be rolling over in his grave. 

I went to buy when prices were cut 25%. Today, whatever is left is 75% off. 

Maybe I can fight the mob today for the scraps. I was the only one last time buying corned beef and other canned meat. Stupid people! buying chips and crap instead of useful (and high-priced) edibles with a long shelf life.

Sam is dead, so I suspect alot.

Sam was actually a good guy. His kids, well, they turned what should've been a simple idea of saving poor people money into the beast you see today.

As for lack of foresight to what to eat; you're in district 1, enjoy the party til the cops show up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.