Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Special effects on 9/11 that made it look real

22 posts in this topic

We think we are here on a spinning ball, by accident, in the year 2016, because this is what we have been told.  They gain power by using science and technology as their main weapons against human self-knowledge and against the freedom and prosperity that is the birthright of every one reading this now.

Black magic, alchemy, they used to call it.  Today they call it pharmaceuticals and education and religion and politics.  They call it war and they call it peace.

Words are spells, my people.

:yah:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

If you believe this you can go f*** yourself.

A real classy "independent" mind right here. 

Did any of you guys see that video where they zoom in on the left wing section of the plane, and the wing just kind of digitizes, disappears behind the building?

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

A real classy "independent" mind right here. 

No someone who is just sick of retardation masked as Intellect.  The entire event was seen by over 1000000 people. Yet you all totally can tell it was cg.

Bill shIt. There are many conspiracies I am ok with and engage in. But saying that 9/11 was fake is utter horse shot. Was it possibly orchestrated by our own government absolutely. Other than that to make any other claim is disingenuous and an insult to the survivors.

9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

No someone who is just sick of retardation masked as Intellect.  The entire event was seen by over 1000000 people. Yet you all totally can tell it was cg.

Bill shIt. There are many conspiracies I am ok with and engage in. But saying that 9/11 was fake is utter horse shot. Was it possibly orchestrated by our own government absolutely. Other than that to make any other claim is disingenuous and an insult to the survivors.

Did u watch the video.its actually pretty good man.and HUNDREDS of witnesses say it was a plane with no windows.hundreds say it was black,hundreds say grey!!!so which is it???noone was even looking up,theu just heard the noise(missile,plane).i dont know what to beleive except over 2000 people lost their lives for AN AGENDA I DONT WANT ANY PART OF!!!

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Sorry, but there were no 1000000 people that "witnessed" 9-11.  We watched the television and the actual eyewitness testimony to planes hitting the buildings is sparse.  Are the planes real or fake?  I don't know.  There definitely seems to be some manipulation with the plane graphics but I'm not going to say that the planes weren't real.  Does the engine shown in the photographs match what hit the buildings?  No, it doesn't.  You're welcome to exert your American right to ignore facts and parrot the media but you should refrain from disparaging others on COP who can look beyond CNN for factual information. 

8 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Sorry, but there were no 1000000 people that "witnessed" 9-11.  We watched the television and the actual eyewitness testimony to planes hitting the buildings is sparse.  Are the planes real or fake?  I don't know.  There definitely seems to be some manipulation with the plane graphics but I'm not going to say that the planes weren't real.  Does the engine shown in the photographs match what hit the buildings?  No, it doesn't.  You're welcome to exert your American right to ignore facts and parrot the media but you should refrain from disparaging others on COP who can look beyond CNN for factual information. 

My facts came from live camera footage in my 9th grade. classroom as the screen switched after the first plane hit 30s before the second Tower.

The camera technology of 2001 barely recorded at 30fps for movies. Let alone above 15fps for news cameras. What you see in these videos are simple artifacts caused by age and old recording tech.  

Anyone with rudimentary knowledge of recordings would know this. But alas, you all are experts in every field.

I have a friend who saw both planes hit the buildings. She worked for Citigroup at that time in the Solomon Smith Barney Building. She told me that 3 days before the planes hit the towers, Citi moved them to another building blocks away.  She was able to see both planes hit the buildings from where she sat in her office.  She said the moment she saw the first plane hit, she instantly got a migraine that no medication would get rid of and it lasted for weeks. 

What I didn't realize when she told me that they moved Citi, that it was 3 full floors of office workers. I learned that from someone at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth years later. 

I haven't talked to her in a long time, when I talked to her about this first, I didn't realize that 9/11 was an inside job and never asked her about what the planes looked like. If we ever re-establish contact, I will ask her. But I know she saw planes, isn't a government plant and was telling me the truth as she witnessed it. 

14 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Did u watch the video.its actually pretty good man.and HUNDREDS of witnesses say it was a plane with no windows.hundreds say it was black,hundreds say grey!!!so which is it???noone was even looking up,theu just heard the noise(missile,plane).i dont know what to beleive except over 2000 people lost their lives for AN AGENDA I DONT WANT ANY PART OF!!!

We may never have complete facts. We know 4 planes with there passengers are gone and two buildings with those left inside all.arushed. it is almost 20yrs later. Why are we focused on the past. The current issues deserve the most scrutiny. Not thisel event at this time.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.