Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

New cars to record your iris,fingerprints,voice and blood

17 posts in this topic

Boy this isn't creepy at all! And it probably has nothing at all to do with Obama wanting $4 billion to invest in driverless cars. This is agenda 21 folks or whatever it's called now! You can bet that once they iron out the bugs enough that used cars will be illegal or allowed very limited use. This is first step out of many to get people out of the rural areas and into the stacked and packed cities of the future! Yay! Everything is awesome!?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/New_cars_to_record_your_iris%2C_fingerprints%2C_voice_and_blood_pressure/48388/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember the "Cash For Clunkers" Program? They wanted to get all the good old cars off the road so they could usher in the computerized vehicles. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CGK said:

Remember the "Cash For Clunkers" Program? They wanted to get all the good old cars off the road so they could usher in the computerized vehicles. 

 

The taxpayers paid for that "program" too. It was supposed to save the economy by stimulating more debt! How does that work exactly, it's instant gratification for the elite I guess?  I don't know anyone who used that program, I wonder how many did. 

EDITED:

Oh it's worse than I thought. Look at this!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_Allowance_Rebate_System

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Boy this isn't creepy at all! And it probably has nothing at all to do with Obama wanting $4 billion to invest in driverless cars. This is agenda 21 folks or whatever it's called now! You can bet that once they iron out the bugs enough that used cars will be illegal or allowed very limited use. This is first step out of many to get people out of the rural areas and into the stacked and packed cities of the future! Yay! Everything is awesome!?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/New_cars_to_record_your_iris%2C_fingerprints%2C_voice_and_blood_pressure/48388/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Yeah and the bill for all this extra surveillance will be paid for by the one being spied upon. Piece by piece, all privacy is being dismantled. Think that info won't go into multiple data bases somewhere? It will. These info collectors have their fusion centers to take care of that. In their world, they know what is best for large groups of people and have been very benevolent toward Americans, basically payment (for the creation of Cheetos, cheap beer and screens to stare at that you pay for) for keeping your mouth shut about how uncomfortable it is to have someone's nose up yer ass every second until you are dead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The taxpayers paid for that "program" too. It was supposed to save the economy by stimulating more debt! How does that work exactly, it's instant gratification for the elite I guess?  I don't know anyone who used that program, I wonder how many did. 

Here is the answer for you...

It’s been just over two years since the federal government’s $3 billion Car Allowance Rebate System — better known as Cash for Clunkers — took 677,081 used cars off the road, spurring an equal number of new-car sales in a recession-battered economy. Vince Powell says he can still feel its effects. Powell owns Powell Motors, an independent used-car dealership across the Willamette River from downtown Portland, Ore.

https://www.cars.com/articles/2011/10/cash-for-clunkers-two-years-later/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict new cars that want to record my iris, fingerprints, voice and blood will experience innumerable technical problems.

:vFpL81r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

I predict new cars that want to record my iris, fingerprints, voice and blood will experience innumerable technical problems.

:vFpL81r:

I have a machete, a hatchet and an ax.  Which one shall I use first? Oh, and I have several hammers of various sizes. I'd hate to go around in such a ghetto looking car when I'm done with it, but you do what you gotta do, right? :cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I have a machete, a hatchet and an ax.  Which one shall I use first? Oh, and I have several hammers of various sizes. I'd hate to go around in such a ghetto looking car when I'm done with it, but you do what you gotta do, right? :cheer:

:chuckle:  Well, dear, that is most 'direct' of you.  My Orwell car will simply 'not work as designed' without my needing to lay a finger on it.  There are ways for technical faults to arise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idiots! Can we just let a toaster be a toaster and a car be a car that gets from point A to point B ?? The more circuitry you add the more that can go wrong and as Cinn pointed out, it certainly will....with a little help. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup the elites are getting what they want, little by little it seems... Hopefully by then, I will not have the physical ability to drive. As I will not buy a car with those gadgets installed....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustATrucker said:

Yup the elites are getting what they want, little by little it seems... Hopefully by then, I will not have the physical ability to drive. As I will not buy a car with those gadgets installed....

In planned future, the car buys you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

In planned future, the car buys you!

No one or thing buys me. I'm taken and not for sale LOL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.