Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Birthplace of Bill of rights demolished!!!

10 posts in this topic

So as the title implies the James Bell tavern was demolished by a developer. Well mostly demolished. This historic site is where the first 10 amendments were written. The thing I find interesting is the company that owns the property is the Triple Crown Corporation. Now that name sounds familiar doesn't it. The Crown Corp owns Australia,Canada,U.K,U.S etc.. So my question is how the hell was this not listed as a historical site? Seems as if tptb are trying to erase any and all symbols of independence. Rebel flag comes to mind! Conspiracy? Or am I crazy? What do you guys think? ? 

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/birthplace-of-the-bill-of-rights-was-just-demolished-by-a-developer_012016

Edited by Quick1966
Forgot link
1 person likes this

Somebody paid off the historical society? Those organizations are usually full of wildcats protecting their cubs.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

So as the title implies the James Bell tavern was demolished by a developer. Well mostly demolished. This historic site is where the first 10 amendments were written. The thing I find interesting is the company that owns the property is the Triple Crown Corporation. Now that name sounds familiar doesn't it. The Crown Corp owns Australia,Canada,U.K,U.S etc.. So my question is how the hell was this not listed as a historical site? Seems as if tptb are trying to erase any and all symbols of independence. Rebel flag comes to mind! Conspiracy? Or am I crazy? What do you guys think? ? 

If they keep this up, their plan of domination for 2030 would fit right in to the demolition of history. Then they can rewrite it in the school text books and few will care by then. No idea why this was not listed as an historical site, it should have been. 

1 person likes this

A group of Silver Spring Twp. residents is rallying - possibly a little too late - for preservation of an unassuming commercial building on the Harrisburg Pike where the course of American history was guided in the 1780s.

The stone structure in question, at 7084 Harrisburg Pike, has, most recently, served as a computer equipment shop and the office for a used car business.

But way before then - and way before this stretch of Route 11 became the province of truck terminals, hotels and fast food joints - the former James Bell Tavern was the site of a meeting where some say the chain of events leading to the adoption of the Bill of Rights was set in motion.

It was at the tavern on July 3, 1788, with pending ratification of the new federal constitution at hand, that a band of Cumberland Countians led by Robert Whitehill, Benjamin Blythe and others declared the need for changes in the document before they could accept it.

<snip>

While many documents from that meeting so many years ago are preserved and the tavern was preliminarily deemed qualified for listing on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992, that designation was never actually sought.

And as the pike connecting Carlisle to Cumberland's West Shore and beyond developed, the building took on many new identities until, this year, its owners decided that the time for redevelopment of the site has come.

That's where Christine Musser and her friends come in.

Musser, who authored a history of Silver Spring in 2014, was contacted by a friend who had noticed demolition starting at the Bell Tavern site last week.

More: http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/01/historic_building_or_building.html

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If they keep this up, their plan of domination for 2030 would fit right in to the demolition of history. Then they can rewrite it in the school text books and few will care by then. No idea why this was not listed as an historical site, it should have been. 

I know right! Like they just said " Ok Plymouth Rock yeah that's historical. Ernest Hemingways house. Yup! That place where the bill of rights was written. Na! Who cares about that stuff!"

In symbols your planned fate is communicated to you.  He who pays no attention ensures no alternative to it.

14 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

In symbols your planned fate is communicated to you.  He who pays no attention ensures no alternative to it.

Yeah man there are no accidents!

1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah man there are no accidents!

In this instance it is a nefarious fate dictated by would-be overlords, unseen to the vast majority.

Pictures of the tavern on FB.

“Whether intentional or by error in 1995, the Bell Tavern was not listed as an (sic) historic, protected building on the Township’s Cultural Features Map and Historic Buildings List referred to in our zoning ordinance,” officials said.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/developer-demolishes-birthplace-of-the-bill-of-rights/

Others believe the partially demolished building is symbolic reflection of the current state of the Bill of Rights in America.

This sad indeed.. As far as I'm concerned any place, that was used for the development of this country, should have been preserved yrs ago.... So the blame goes to more than just the contractor... Plus I'm sure the loony left is all for it's destruction..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.