Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

14 year old girl picks fight with bully TV host - and WINS!

10 posts in this topic

Who's the "shill" ??? I wanted to slap him for being a brainless parrot.

1 person likes this

I wish she would've stayed more on the roundup. We know for 100% fact that it causes cancer. Hell there's law suits now against Monsantan for that now. Love the fact that as young as she is she's informed and articulate. 

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Who's the "shill" ??? I wanted to slap him for being a brainless parrot.

:vFpL81r::onfire::vFpL81r:

20 minutes ago, Groove said:

I wish she would've stayed more on the roundup. We know for 100% fact that it causes cancer. Hell there's law suits now against Monsantan for that now. Love the fact that as young as she is she's informed and articulate. 

According to him, it's OK to send roundup to hungry people. They think they're getting food but it's really poison. Welcome to America! Keep people alive even if you slowly kill them but hey, we've got drugs to ease the pain of the dying.

6 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

According to him, it's OK to send roundup to hungry people. They think they're getting food but it's really poison. Welcome to America! Keep people alive even if you slowly kill them but hey, we've got drugs to ease the pain of the dying.

It is death cult science mentality, a subconsious mind program.  Whether the TV host knows it or not he is a death cultist.

15 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

That's exactly what she left out. If she did her research which I'm sure she did she would've seen the correlation between roundup and cancer rates. I work in the life insurance industry in the south no less and I would say that at least 80% of the deaths around here from cancer are farmers and other people that work in that industry. 

5 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

It is death cult science mentality, a subconsious mind program.  Whether the TV host knows it or not he is a death cultist.

Humans are very resourceful, even more than psychopaths. If left alone, they will come up with solutions to their problems. It sounds harsh but I believe we should evolve at our own pace and if that means that some species don't make it then who are we to interfere? There was a thread on LOP about people that repair the wings on living butterflies. Can they be sure they aren't inflicting pain by doing so? How many decades has America been trying to solve hunger around the world? Obviously without success and now we ship poison to primitive cultures. Death cult indeed.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

Hahahahaha!!! Kudos for that kid! And f***k that guy! Shill!?! The only shill that I saw during the interview was the old dude who resorted to calling this very awake kid a shill. I really like the examples that he used like " what would you tell a kid your age who was starving!" Or " are you against science?" But she stayed the course and didn't waver from her point no matter how many times the mindless parrot tried to catch her off guard. The only person who seemed like a lobbyist was the guy who was clearly pushing the GMOs are good agenda!

1 person likes this

Smart kid, kept her cool despite being interrupted numerous times. Reminds me of this vid

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.