Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ian2day

Internet up the spout

17 posts in this topic

The internet is broken. The only two sites that work for me are this one and yahoo, with yahoo being patchy at best. Anyone else experiencing problems with other forums etc?

2 hours ago, Ian2day said:

The internet is broken. The only two sites that work for me are this one and yahoo, with yahoo being patchy at best. Anyone else experiencing problems with other forums etc?

I've no issues today!

6 minutes ago, Ian2day said:

Its all back to normal now. So I don't know what was going on.

I've had it happen once before.... all but 1 or two sites just went down on me..... could not get anywhere. very strange.

A little earlier I experience a similar issue, one of the sites I sometimes go to was unreachable.  It NEVER goes down, so I was thinking WTF?
:DWsKVPL:

Mine started acting up last night after i posted in here.... nothing but yahoo would work this time.

7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Mine started acting up last night after i posted in here.... nothing but yahoo would work this time.

:DWsKVPL:

http://ewn.co.za/2016/01/21/SA-suffers-internet-connection-issues-as-Seacom-cable-is-down

It has been pathetic here - maybe this is also affecting you guys who knows!

JOHANNESBURG - Internet connectivity in South Africa has been affected by faults to two major international cable systems.                                                          

It’s understood the Seacom cable, which runs along Africa’s east coast, is down.

There were interruptions for about two and a half hours so far this afternoon.

Editor at TechCentral’s Duncan Mcleod says technicians are trying to fix the problem.

“They’ve experienced multiple outages from the terrestrial network across Egypt that connects to Europe. As they are working on fixing that problem, they don’t have an estimated time [as to when it will fixed] but they’ve confirmed that there are multiple faults along that route.”

Internet is not working again. Even yahoo is offline but google seems to be working. Anyone else experiencing problems?

2 minutes ago, Ian2day said:

Internet is not working again. Even yahoo is offline but google seems to be working. Anyone else experiencing problems?

Mine is ok at the moment

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.