Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

...and then he was dead.

7 posts in this topic

"I've got videos. This election we're going to vet him, from his college days, to show you why... to show you why racial division & class warfare are central to what hope & change was sold in 2008."

Did those videos ever come out? 

From Youtube discription:

Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart claims to have film of US President Barack Obama during his young, radical college years. He tells the CPAC audience that he will release them during the upcoming presidential campaign to expose the president's radial roots.

1 person likes this

Oh, I bet the FBI got hold of the tapes PDQ.

My sister says he's the Manchurian Candidate. I tell her, no, he was never an honest person. More like Rosemary's Baby, genetically-modified and hand-raised to be the POTUS/Antichrist. I don't mean that in a religious sense, but in a historical one. I could be wrong. He could be Damien, from the Omen. When he ssspeaks, he hisssesss.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Ned Tugent said:

"I've got videos. This election we're going to vet him, from his college days, to show you why... to show you why racial division & class warfare are central to what hope & change was sold in 2008."

Well he obviously knew too much. Just like Joan Rivers. Dead men tell no tales!

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Did those videos ever come out? 

From Youtube discription:

Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart claims to have film of US President Barack Obama during his young, radical college years. He tells the CPAC audience that he will release them during the upcoming presidential campaign to expose the president's radial roots.

It sure would've been nice if they did & those videos must have been real good to take him out over. That could've been a good chance to change the direction we were heading in. However I am pretty convinced at this point most of the administration's supporters wouldn't change their blind loyalty no matter how damning the evidence. Do we even have a legitimate birth certificate or ss # yet? Lol, wow you just can't make this stuff up. 

9 hours ago, grav said:

Oh, I bet the FBI got hold of the tapes PDQ.

My sister says he's the Manchurian Candidate. I tell her, no, he was never an honest person. More like Rosemary's Baby, genetically-modified and hand-raised to be the POTUS/Antichrist. I don't mean that in a religious sense, but in a historical one. I could be wrong. He could be Damien, from the Omen. When he ssspeaks, he hisssesss.

Creepy stuff for sure. & the horns that keep showing up?? What about those scars all over him?? We have to be in a hamster cage scenario. Just like the Truman Show, there is probably an audience watching... & laughing. The moon was even the command center in that movie. 

23 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

It sure would've been nice if they did & those videos must have been real good to take him out over. That could've been a good chance to change the direction we were heading in. However I am pretty convinced at this point most of the administration's supporters wouldn't change their blind loyalty no matter how damning the evidence. Do we even have a legitimate birth certificate or ss # yet? Lol, wow you just can't make this stuff up. 

Creepy stuff for sure. & the horns that keep showing up?? What about those scars all over him?? We have to be in a hamster cage scenario. Just like the Truman Show, there is probably an audience watching... & laughing. The moon was even the command center in that movie. 

This is one of those movies that all ct-ers should watch. We are all Truman. I call earth the Hamlet Hamster Cage, after an astounding book called Hamlet's Mill.  

free pdf, 

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hamlets_mill/hamletmill.htm

You mention horns. On Truman? Or BO?

When I think of horns, I think of the deep trumpeting sounds people are reporting. They say the trumpet bellows come from the skies. OK, I need to to confine these ideas to the FE thread. It involves mythology as real history. And future. What does BO have to do with this? We shall see.

Ned, you might like Hamlet's Mill. You don't post much. Maybe you're a reader.

Another similar book is Fingerprints of the Gods, also a free online pdf.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, grav said:

This is one of those movies that all ct-ers should watch. We are all Truman. I call earth the Hamlet Hamster Cage, after an astounding book called Hamlet's Mill.  

free pdf, 

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hamlets_mill/hamletmill.htm

You mention horns. On Truman? Or BO?

When I think of horns, I think of the deep trumpeting sounds people are reporting. They say the trumpet bellows come from the skies. OK, I need to to confine these ideas to the FE thread. It involves mythology as real history. And future. What does BO have to do with this? We shall see.

Ned, you might like Hamlet's Mill. You don't post much. Maybe you're a reader.

Another similar book is Fingerprints of the Gods, also a free online pdf.

Thanks for the resources! & the horns are in reference to BO. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.