Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

The Stephen Hawking Conspiracy - The Poor Guy is Just an Invalid

15 posts in this topic

Stephen Hawking is in the news again supposedly discussing more threats to humanity. 

http://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2016/jan/19/stephen-hawking-reflects-on-the-earths-chances-of-sustaining-life-video

Does he even look like he's awake?

This is supposedly how Stephen Hawking communicates:

My main interface to the computer is through a program called EZ Keys, written by Words Plus Inc. This provides a software keyboard on the screen. A cursor automatically scans across this keyboard by row or by column. I can select a character by moving my cheek to stop the cursor. My cheek movement is detected by an infrared switch that is mounted on my spectacles. This switch is my only interface with the computer. EZ Keys includes a word prediction algorithm, so I usually only have to type the first couple of characters before I can select the whole word. When I have built up a sentence, I can send it to my speech synthesizer. I use a separate hardware synthesizer, made by Speech+.

Sorry, but I'm calling BS.  There's no way that he could communicate that way and there's some PhD douche in the background telling the computer what to say.  He's a poor invalid who probably has no clue where he even is most of the time.  Don't you see why they created this fictional intellectual?  His appeal to the masses is apparent and everyone falls for it. 

1 person likes this

Do you know how long it would take for one sentence to be formed that way?  Some of the fastest typers I've seen couldn't type as fast as someone can speak the words, yet this guy is speaking at a rate that seems impossible using that method.  Each word would take several seconds to form up, a whole sentence would take a minute to a few minutes most likely.

If the stories we've heard about him are true, that they silenced him with that debilitating disease and just cart him around for the public while CIA handlers speak for him, then we are dealing with some real demons here.   The kind of soul that could do such things to others then put them on display like they do...... I have no words to describe my rage toward them.   For their sakes, they better keep their system binding us all in place, because if I break free of it, I'm cleaning house!

3 people like this

47 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Do you know how long it would take for one sentence to be formed that way?  Some of the fastest typers I've seen couldn't type as fast as someone can speak the words, yet this guy is speaking at a rate that seems impossible using that method.  Each word would take several seconds to form up, a whole sentence would take a minute to a few minutes most likely.

If the stories we've heard about him are true, that they silenced him with that debilitating disease and just cart him around for the public while CIA handlers speak for him, then we are dealing with some real demons here.   The kind of soul that could do such things to others then put them on display like they do...... I have no words to describe my rage toward them.   For their sakes, they better keep their system binding us all in place, because if I break free of it, I'm cleaning house!

Let's hope they don't go for a sophisticated Weekend at Bernies with Stephen Hawking.

1 person likes this

I think he really is disabled but yeah, it's pretty much theatre.......like crazy hair Einstein. Did we run out of geniuses, or what?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Let's hope they don't go for a sophisticated Weekend at Bernies with Stephen Hawking.

I use to work hands on with a blind & deaf middle age man, he never spoke, heard, or saw anything in his entire life of over 50 years.  People use to say that if he could talk for just one day, they wondered what he'd say...... "please shoot me" was one of the popular guesses, lol.   Most days though he would sit in his chair and just smirk & giggle & sadistically laugh at God knows what, like he had his own hilarious personal jokes going thru his head.   He had a far better quality of life than Hawking has to endure daily, which to me seems worse than any kind of living Hell one can imagine.   They are probably keeping him alive despite his paralyzed efforts to end his own life.

If Stephen Hawking could speak out loud, I believe he really would say "please kill me"..... that poor man.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

If Stephen Hawking could speak out loud, I believe he really would say "please kill me"..... that poor man.

I agree. I saw the movie and his body started to fail in college so he's had this agony for a really long time. Very sad.

I read his books when I was little. Found the problems. Starting questioning that he is real or just some other guy they are making fun of us with again. I go with them making fun of us 

Posted (edited)

Propaganda knows no limits.  Putting more words in the mouth of Stephen Hawking.  There's just no way that he is communicating and it's sad.

Edited by Rothbard

Nanocraft :lol_alpha:

Don't we already have enough space junk orbiting the planet?

In the video Mr. Hawking is barely moving so I guess he has some cool mind reading software that relays his thoughts into speech.

1 person likes this

I thought I was the only one that thought this!  I think your all spot on. I'm starting to really like this site :)     hawking was the world's first prototype drone. Once again hidden in plain sight.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

I thought I was the only one that thought this!  I think your all spot on. I'm starting to really like this site :)     hawking was the world's first prototype drone. Once again hidden in plain sight.

Did you notice at 0:20 (in the video above) that the interviewer said, "we gave Hawking ... a heads up about what we would be asking..."  I wonder why such a genius would need to know the questions before hand?  The PhD douche behind the curtain typing in the answers needed to prepare beforehand.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.