Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Eagles Founder Glenn Frey Has Died

8 posts in this topic

This makes me sooooo sad. Rock legends are dropping like flies..

RIP Glen...Thanks for the music! Your tunes will forever be in my heart.....

the passing of our comrade, Eagles founder, Glenn Frey, in New York City on Monday, January 18th, 2016.

Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia.

The Frey family would like to thank everyone who joined Glenn to fight this fight and hoped and prayed for his recovery.

Words can neither describe our sorrow, nor our love and respect for all that he has given to us, his family, the music community & millions of fans worldwide.

http://www.eagles.com/news/266763

You took it to the limit Glenn...I'll see you on the other side!

Whats with all these musician deaths? is this some sort of them fake dying to run off to bunkers..... or did a shit load of people sell their souls at the same and they all started getting revoked.

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Whats with all these musician deaths? is this some sort of them fake dying to run off to bunkers..... or did a shit load of people sell their souls at the same and they all started getting revoked.

I'm starting to wonder the same thing.

Here is a twist on the musician deaths. I have a friend who is a bible thumper and she claims God is calling in his heavenly choir. The rapture is near.

All I can say is if she is correct, that heavenly choir is really gonna rock!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.