Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Hit Piece on Flat Earth Theory

89 posts in this topic

(This author uses too many adverbs.) lol Go on, tear it up, you know you wanna:

Flat Earth  "Theory" Demonstrates the Alarming Gullibility of People Everywhere

TMR Editor’s Note:
There is perhaps no other internet hoax that is more ludicrous than the Flat Earth Theory. We’re talking about the most nonsensical and preposterous, laughable and foolish hoax in history!   Yes, it is that zany and loony, wacky and silly.

However, what is really crazy is how many people are buying into it.  That is where the silliness ends and the serious PSYOP begins.  That is also where the Tavistock Institute intersects with the NSA, Facebook collaborates with the CIA, and YouTube and Google really drive some heavy traffic IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.  The spooks are watching the evolution of this PSYOP very, very closely.  After all, they started it.

All anyone has to do is read the following post by the Thunderbolts scientists and they will quickly understand the error and folly of the hysterical Flat Earth Theory hoax.

<snip>

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/01/flat-earth-theory-demonstrates-the-alarming-gullibility-of-people-everywhere/

3 people like this

Oh, heck, Cinn, did you just start a 300 page thread?

Exea8jg.gif

SkyCat and BlueHawk approved. BlueHawk? Hey, you!

Even if I were not a flat earther, I would pooh-pooh this poop as . . . well, you know. 

The snarky article is much ado-do about a quickening that disturbs the Force. The evil force that tells people what to think, who to vote for, what vaccines to take, what climate change theory to adhere to, what Big Pharma drug to take for what ails you, what red flag to worry about. And many more. 

War on Drugs, War on Terror, War on Women.  :tkpdljin:

Mind control. Science theorizes and the sheeple soak it up. Not that that they pay attention to anything. Big Bang, dark matter, Mar's Rover, gravitons, etc. Here is one choice excerpt that bothers to be specific.

"Furthermore, Earth’s gravity is an illusion, they say. Objects do not accelerate downward; instead, the disc of Earth accelerates upward at 32 feet per second squared (9.8 meters per second squared), driven up by a mysterious force called dark energy. Currently, there is disagreement among flat-earthers about whether or not Einstein’s theory of relativity permits Earth to accelerate upward indefinitely without the planet eventually surpassing the speed of light. (Einstein’s laws apparently still hold in this alternate version of reality.)"

Problem is, I don't think it's what FE-ers think. Dark energy, dark matter, tomato, tomatto,  We actually explore what scientists say about gravity. Electric Universe theory and di-electricity probably are at the "bottom" of the force that causes water to seek its own level. Rounders say that level means horizontal to earth's core.  Oh, really? Water on oceans on a ball shape is "level" by that distorted bit of semantics? Level, my ass! Level water is flat. Level is level is level. 

And Einstein is trotted out as the big authority of reality. :wink: Give me Tesla, a real scientist.

2 people like this

PROPAGANDA!!!O THIS IS GETTING GOOD.WE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT

23 minutes ago, yaknow said:

PROPAGANDA!!!O THIS IS GETTING GOOD.WE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT

EGG-zactkally. :hwUjzAM: 

1 person likes this

Pretty poweful PSYOP that created no curvature.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

Fun thread 8-) It was interesting that in the article he used a GLP (!@P#!@#P_ post as a reference?

http://themillenniumreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Screen-Shot-2016-01-18-at-5.57.15-AM.png

“Very astute observation from a commenter at Godlike Productions.” — TMR

Gaaah! Of all places, sheesh, right?

Only what I have been saying all along.

Yeah, pity GL Pee gets more attention though.

I wish this stuff could embed, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/bKHlhWX.gif

I have breathed in all the Darkside has to throw at me, and exhaled out the Light of truth.

There's no need for a long rant or 300 pages of back and forth, like Rothbard said, how did the psy-op get rid of all curvature?  Find us real curvature imagery and we'll talk further..... or a real photograph of a satellite.  If you don't know the differences between a photograph and a painting/CGI/cartoon, then we have other things we should discuss first.

:2sMZZFw:

2 people like this

Those of us whom have come to the conclusion that the earth is flat know that we're on the right track. Since there is no hard proof showing curvature or that we do indeed live on a "spheroid", it's laughable at best to say that the earth is a spheroid. There is no turning back now. For those of you truly open minded enough to question everything, please research the flat earth theory. Use your noggin, reasoning skills, and critical thinking to come to a conclusion. Along the way, you will realize just how programmed and brainwashed you truly are. I know I did.  For those whom choose to make fun of it and ignore it, so be it. Those types will never learn the truth. Heck, those types will never even get on the path to the truth. I'm not saying that I've found "the truth." Negative. Yet, I do believe that I'm finally on the path to the truths that need to be known.

For all ye religious types, it's imperative that you seek truth also. You're not going to find it at any church, and you'll only find pieces of it in the holy books. Aferall, the true father in heaven (God) is basically telling you to seek truth to find your way home. Now is the time to question everything and seek solutions. That choice of course, remains with the individual. 

As for we flat earthers; we're seeing really what's up. Granted we're merely at the beginning of the journey. If you were to look at conspiracy theories as a college course/curriculum, flat earth would be one of the first graduate courses haha! This is the lead-in to advanced conspiracy theories: spider gods, super human powers, what really happens when you sleep, sh*t the list goes on. Consider the paranormal normal and you can begin to understand the truly paranormal. But hey, I have a flat brain I suppose. I'm one of those morons who believes in a flat earth. Therefore, don't listen to me. Know thyself, and carry on.....

Edited by McWest
2 people like this

11 minutes ago, McWest said:

Those of us whom have come to the conclusion that the earth is flat know that we're on the right track. Since there is no hard proof showing curvature or that we do indeed live on a "spheroid", it's laughable at best to say that the earth is a spheroid. There is no turning back now. For those of you truly open minded enough to question everything, please research the flat earth theory. Use your noggin, reasoning skills, and critical thinking to come to a conclusion. Along the way, you will realize just how programmed and brainwashed you truly are. I know I did.  For those whom choose to make fun of it and ignore it, so be it. Those types will never learn the truth. Heck, those types will never even get on the path to the truth. I'm not saying that I've found "the truth." Negative. Yet, I do believe that I'm finally on the path to the truths that need to be known.

For all ye religious types, it's imperative that you seek truth also. You're not going to find it at any church, and you'll only find pieces of it in the holy books. Aferall, the true father in heaven (God) is basically telling you to seek truth to find your way home. Now is the time to question everything and seek solutions. That choice of course, remains with the individual. 

As for we flat earthers; we're seeing really up. Granted we're merely at the beginning of the journey. If you were to look at conspiracy theories as a college course/curriculum, flat earth would be one of the first graduate courses haha! This is the lead in to advanced conspiracy theories: spider gods, super human powers, what really happens when you sleep, sh*t the list goes on. Consider the paranormal normal and you can begin to understand the truly paranormal. But hey, I have a flat brain I suppose. I'm one of those morons who believes in a flat earth. Therefore, don't listen to me. Know thyself, and carry on.....

Out of likes but damn impressive MW.

So are you an official "FE'er" now, I don't think you were or have been officially.  Most of us really never officially declare ourselves that until a long time into this stuff.  We're trained to hold out on mind changes unless extremely convinced otherwise.   I guess we did good by you leading you to information?   You definitely didn't take our words for anything but did your own research.   You're a rare breed.

I'd like you to come by this Friday for the LOP FE debate chat/interview, you'll need 50 posts there as a registered user, and I seem to be lacking in our local support for this event this Friday by our shining stars in here..... Grav, lol.   Feels like my right arm is missing without her help in there this Friday, I'm gonna use her FE research thread as quick notes though, so she'll be there in a way I suppose.

Edited by JibbyJedi
2 people like this

If there wasn't some truth to FE, it would have long fallen off the cliff by now. Seems to be picking up speed hence the strong opposition.

It's not what you're seeing, it's what you're NOT seeing, especially when it comes to NASA.

It's all busywork, for mainstreamers and alternatives alike. The elite, intellectuals, scientists, et al are hell bent on explaining the world to us, how to live in it, what to wear, what to eat, what to think and that we should be on a continual quest.  WHY???? What's the prize? Physical death after you've paid taxes, of course.

If the earth is flat then a very big lie will have been uncovered and nobody but nobody will ever trust the gov and intellectual overlords again.

All the kings horses and all the king's men couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again........

Then what? Utopia?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.