Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

No joke! Gas is 47 cents per gallon in one Michigan town

9 posts in this topic

I'm going to get off, but help me find some charts comparing the oil prices to gas prices and/or ratio charts if you want. This must be by National Average? I remember gas getting to 60 something cents at one time in mid Texas.

This is getting nuts, I feel a war coming on soon.

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?f=W&n=PET&s=EMM_EPMR_PTE_NUS_DPG

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Ummm.... aren't the federal gas taxes alone more than that per gallon?  lol

WTF is going on people?

:1XqXnoz:

1 person likes this

This is crazy talk. No doom on MLK Day! Dow is closed too.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, CGK said:

1.37 is the average in Michigan..

http://www.michigangasprices.com/

Gas Buddy lists gas prices all over the US..check out your city

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

New Hampshire Stats

Average Price

Lowest Price

I thought we were catching a break here, guess not lol.  We're expensive on everything across the board.... except liquor, booze, guns, and fireworks.  

7 hours ago, grav said:

This is crazy talk. No doom on MLK Day! Dow is closed too.

Yes, the fact that the Dow is closed today didn't escape me, either. It's almost as good as a bank holiday without having to declare it. What happens when it opens again...who knows!? So much for stability. Gas prices here are as unstable as any 3rd world country in South America, you never know what they are going to be. Look at the wild fluctuations we've had. Gas here from $2 to over $5 fluxes where I am. The gas prices and food prices are not factored in to inflation by the Fed. I guess they think as long as big screen tvs are cheap enough, there's no inflation. What planet are these people on when the biggest increases are always in those 2 things that people NEED every single day? 

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What planet are these people on when the biggest increases are always in those 2 things that people NEED every single day? 

They're aliens! We should remove their magic gravity boots and they'll just fly away from the spinning earth hopefully while they're holding on to their big screen TV. Space junk indeed!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.