Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Rescue Interrupted (Benghazi)

13 posts in this topic

Full Measure investigates new information about what may be the most confounding mystery surrounding the Benghazi controversy: Why no outside US military help came to the rescue as terrorists battered two compounds and the Americans inside over nearly eight long hours.

<snip>

http://fullmeasure.news/news/politics/rescue-interrupted

See video at link. 

They were delayed by their boss(CIA responders). 

Military offered to send special ops to Benghazi before anyone was killed, during the assault.  

Obama is the only one who could have stopped the special forces on their way to Benghazi. They were not allowed to cross the border until Obama approved it. No one asked Libya approval to cross the border. No doubt the approval would have been granted from Libya.

Another damning email, it was hidden for 3 years.

Are the liberals running this country being sacrificed because they are no longer of any use to the shadow government? They eat their own. 

"Denied any assets were available or ready" but denied the special forces entry to the country, Gawd oblahblah's head needs to be on the chopping block with Shillary's!!

2 people like this

I saw the movie 13 hrs last night, and it was the best movie every..... I almost cried as the brave men fought to protect those compounds. It is sad that everyone just sat around and did not even send them they help they needed... It just goes to show you how little our liberal politicians hate the military.. 

1 person likes this

People need to be tried for this, at the LEAST. Will have to see the film. Oh, but really, "What does it matter now?" :onfire:

Critics Blast New Benghazi Movie Over ‘Stand Down’ Order, Then Trey Gowdy Drops A Truth Bomb

<snip>

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, tried to put the differences into perspective in a Facebook post.

“If anyone is entitled to tell the world what happened there on the night of September 11, 2012, it’s the heroes who fought and bled to save American lives and the people who witnessed the terrorist attacks firsthand. That’s why the Benghazi Committee has interviewed seven eyewitnesses to the attacks that had never before been interviewed by Congress,” he posted.

“There are witnesses who say there was a ‘stand down’ order, and there are witnesses who say there was not,” Gowdy wrote. “I respect everyone who serves our country, especially those who did so in one of the most dangerous places in the world. I wasn’t there, so the best I can do is tell the American people what the witnesses say and then let you determine what to believe,” Gowdy wrote”

“As soon as the Benghazi Committee receives the documents it has requested, and as soon as we have been able to interview everyone we think we need to hear from, we will release a report that explains all of the new information we have learned from our investigation. The facts matter, and we’re going to get them,” he promised.

<snip>

http://investmentwatchblog.com/critics-blast-new-benghazi-movie-over-stand-down-order-then-trey-gowdy-drops-a-truth-bomb/

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Brio said:

"Denied any assets were available or ready" but denied the special forces entry to the country, Gawd oblahblah's head needs to be on the chopping block with Shillary's!!

It's as shocking she's running for president as it is he's still in office.
The arrogance of both of them is hard for me to understand.
How do people like that sleep at night?

18 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's as shocking she's running for president as it is he's still in office.
The arrogance of both of them is hard for me to understand.
How do people like that sleep at night?

Lots of sleeping pills or they just have no conscience? I want to see one of them crack up on camera and lose it in front of everyone! (live!)

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Lots of sleeping pills or they just have no conscience? I want to see one of them crack up on camera and lose it in front of everyone! (live!)

That would be awesome!
It would also be nice to see them admit to a mistake every once in while.
I think they may be too conditioned for that though.
It's always someone else's fault...

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

That would be awesome!
It would also be nice to see them admit to a mistake every once in while.
I think they may be too conditioned for that though.
It's always someone else's fault...

They can't admit to mistakes because what they do is on purpose, either to get something they want or to hide something they don't want known that they are doing to get what they want. Evil. 

Some speed-bumps are coming her way it seems.   http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-poll-gop-field-close/

A growing number of people say she is not honest and trustworthy (57%, up from 49% in March), less than half feel she cares about people like them (47%, down from 53% last July) and more now feel she does not inspire confidence (50%, up from 42% last March).

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They can't admit to mistakes because what they do is on purpose, either to get something they want or to hide something they don't want known that they are doing to get what they want. Evil. 

:yah:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.