Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

The Real Truth of why Gaddifi was taken out in Libya

13 posts in this topic

This is only one of Hillary's emails and it describes the whole Gaddafi/Libya situation. It even goes as far to tell us exactly why and in detail, this is definitely enlightening and I suggest you all take a read. 

https://www.foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_DecWebClearedMeta/31-C1/DOC_0C05779612/C05779612.pdf

Here's a snippet of the email:

This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA).

(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy’s decision to commit France to the attack on Libya.

We finally have something to back up our conspiracy theory claims on Libya. What you do all think about this? 

2 people like this

Not a surprise. France held a lot of Germany's gold and the Germans wanted it back. How fortuitous for France to be encouraged to help themselves to Libya's stash.

Interesting.. So it looks like the French are responsible in part to the removal of Qaddafi.

WOW. And this woman is even considered for any political office? Do things get that more "official, work related"?!?!!?

:balk2:

Anyone remember this bullshit? I think they made a deal then and this is how she got her position and he became president. Too bad for them, they can't control everything.  

Clinton and Obama Hold Secret Meeting

Uploaded on Jun 5, 2008

PlusClinton and Obama Hold Secret MeetingClinton and Obama Hold Secret MeetingThe Associated PressA spokesman for likely Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama says the Illinois senator and former rival Hillary Rodham Clinton met face to face to talk about uniting the Democratic Party. (June 5)The Associated Press has learned that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have met face to face. The closed door meeting comes just days after Barack Obama clinched the Democratic nomination and just ONE day after Hillary Clinton's campaign announced she's planning to drop out of the presidential race.Campaign aides for both candidates say the meeting was about "UNITY." [Notes:spokesman, Robert Gibbs, OBAMA campaign]SOT: YOU KNOW THIS WAS A MEETING THAT SENATOR OBAMA HAD TALKED TO SEN. CLINTON ABOUT AND THEY WERE EAGER TO DO IT AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE PRIMARY PROCESS. WE WANT TO BRING THESE CANDIDATES TOGETHER FOR THE FALL CAMPAIGN. Initially it was believed that the secret meeting took place at Clinton's Washington, D.C. Home.Obama's spokesman denied that but won't confirm where the former rivals met. He also declined to comment on their topics of discussion, including the possibility of Obama inviting Clinton to become his running mate.Obama on Tuesday night earned the 2,118 delegates he needed to secure the Democratic nomination.Clinton now plans to announce Saturday that she's ending her campaign and supporting Obama. ___ ___, The Associated Press.(****END****) ANCHOR VOICE: Mike Gracia -------------------------VIDEO PRODUCER: Michael Waldon ------------------------------VIDEO SOURCE: APTN AND ABC POOL --------------------------VIDEO APPROVAL: Donna Starddard ------------------------------VIDEO RESTRICTIONS: None ----------------------------------SCRIPT­/WIRE SOURCE:---------------------------------­---

1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

WOW. And this woman is even considered for any political office? Do things get that more "official, work related"?!?!!?

:balk2:

She's a NWO stooge; CAN'T be trusted!

Gaddifi was killed for being a real leader by the people, for the people. That wasn't enough to have him murdered though, just slandered. Now when he said, "Our money should be backed by gold and we only will trade our oil in gold" did someone cry, "TERRORISM!" and invade one the most turned around countries on the planet. Before G, that place was a shit hole. Afterwards, it was a literal mediterrian paradise. Even the former hellish desert was under terraform into vast and successful farm lands, all equipment and land paid for by the government (for all you "hate free hand outs crowd, get bent. Spend those dollars wise and you can do both."), so no farmers taking a real chance on some real bad lands had literally no risk. That's a government that's looking out for you. If Gaddifi'd a just spent all that money on dirty bombs instead, he might get the Ken Dong Un treatment, and yes, I know it's not Dong. But he is one. 

I;ve always found it interesting his crush on Condoleezza Rice - the man could have done much better ;-)

18 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

I love this video.

Me too! I saw this when they were destroying Libya. :bananalove:

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Me too! I saw this when they were destroying Libya. :bananalove:

Breaks my heart.   We'll never see Obama or any world leader casually riding around their cities doing a victory lap high 5'ing the crowds and leaving themselves wide open for anyone to harm them.  He seemed very loved & welcomed by his people.   Our leaders have to section off whole blocks and have constant armed guard protection for even the simplest engagements with the public.

To me it seems like one leader has nothing to hide or worry about from their people while the others have plenty to worry about & hide from.

4 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Breaks my heart.   We'll never see Obama or any world leader casually riding around their cities doing a victory lap high 5'ing the crowds and leaving themselves wide open for anyone to harm them.  He seemed very loved & welcomed by his people.   Our leaders have to section off whole blocks and have constant armed guard protection for even the simplest engagements with the public.

To me it seems like one leader has nothing to hide or worry about from their people while the others have plenty to worry about & hide from.

This video contains very graphic content.

It contains the following material:

Muammar Gaddafi warning Arab leaders that America was going to come for them next. NATO bombing of Gaddafi's convoy. Military and Mainstream Media reporting false facts about Gaddafi's death. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton laughing at Gaddafi's murder. Footage of al Qaeda mercenaries beating and torturing Gaddafi before killing him and stripping his body naked.

Brutal, evil and wrong! This is horrible and graphic, yes. Seem like I'm always the one posting graphic things on the forum, but I really believe that in order to know what kind of people really run this world, those with the stomach for it, need to see them for what they are! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.