Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Officials: China will join the war against ISIS

7 posts in this topic

Defense officials reveal China likely to join Russia fighting ISIS, out of fears of growing ISIS support among local Uyghur Muslims.

Defense officials revealed on Wednesday that China's military will likely dispatch troops to take part in the global campaign against Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists in Syria and Iraq.

China is worried about a growing trend among the Uyghur Muslim minority in the Xinjiang Autonomous Region of western China, which has increasingly become a hotbed of support for ISIS. The Turkish army announced last month that of the 913 ISIS terrorists captured illegally crossing the border with Syria since January 2015, the vast majority have been Chinese Muslims.

“The real question is whose side will they be on,” one defense official familiar with internal Chinese discussions on the matter told the Washington Times, regarding China's intentions to take part in the campaign against ISIS.

According to the officials, China will likely join in Russia's airstrike campaign against ISIS which began last September, as opposed to joining the US-led international coalition fighting ISIS. The Russian strikes have also hit Western-backed rebels, sparking tensions.

Last December the Chinese government announced new counter-terror policies allowing overseas activities. On Wednesday, Beijing issued a statement calling for greater military cooperation in the Arab world in confronting terrorism.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/206477#.VpwC1vkrJD9

Why does this look like a gathering of troops for WW3 to me? 

SIDE NOTE:

The Pentagon is Nervous about Russian and Chinese Killer Robots

The Pentagon is rushing to keep up with Russian and Chinese efforts to develop highly autonomous robots — in Russia’s case, ones capable of independently carrying out military operations, deputy defense secretary Robert Work told a Center for New American Security national security forum today.

<SNIP>

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2015/12/pentagon-nervous-about-russian-and-chinese-killer-robots/124465/?oref=d-dontmiss

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

SIDE NOTE:

The Pentagon is Nervous about Russian and Chinese Killer Robots

The Pentagon is rushing to keep up with Russian and Chinese efforts to develop highly autonomous robots — in Russia’s case, ones capable of independently carrying out military operations, deputy defense secretary Robert Work told a Center for New American Security national security forum today.

<SNIP>

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2015/12/pentagon-nervous-about-russian-and-chinese-killer-robots/124465/?oref=d-dontmiss

Here we go!!ww3 will start.maybe not right away but our relations with china are going to suffer horrible.i always wonder how the next world war will be fought.food supply?water supply?i dont think bombs will be the biggest or best weopons used

1 minute ago, yaknow said:

Here we go!!ww3 will start.maybe not right away but our relations with china are going to suffer horrible.i always wonder how the next world war will be fought.food supply?water supply?i dont think bombs will be the biggest or best weopons used

Food and water supplies are pretty much poisoned already. So what do we have here? We owe China tons of money, we've sent all our manufacturing jobs to them via treaties, after we fight wars in the Middle East, Russia and China always step in and snap up contracts with those countries after we spill blood over there. Somehow it is looking more and more (which I have always believed this to some degree) that all leaders of all nations are in on this game against all the people and they orchestrate it all to the benefit of the shadow government. 

1 person likes this

China is worried about a growing trend among the Uyghur Muslim minority in the Xinjiang Autonomous Region of western China, which has increasingly become a hotbed of support for ISIS. The Turkish army announced last month that of the 913 ISIS terrorists captured illegally crossing the border with Syria since January 2015, the vast majority have been Chinese Muslims.

Can we just jettison the stupid people to another planet? They seem to be in every corner of the world.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Food and water supplies are pretty much poisoned already. So what do we have here? We owe China tons of money, we've sent all our manufacturing jobs to them via treaties, after we fight wars in the Middle East, Russia and China always step in and snap up contracts with those countries after we spill blood over there. Somehow it is looking more and more (which I have always believed this to some degree) that all leaders of all nations are in on this game against all the people and they orchestrate it all to the benefit of the shadow government. 

Bingo! The UN is the enforcer just as they have been shuttling "refugees" around and allowing open borders north and south of the USA.

I always thought the explosions in China were related to the terrorists, this makes that more believable. Heck, we know at least a couple of the mass stabbings were the Uyghurs!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.