Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Several businesses in Canton evacuated after bomb threat (OHIO)

11 posts in this topic

CANTON, Ohio – Jackson Township police have confirmed that the Target on Dressler Road in North Canton was evacuated after a bomb threat Saturday night.

Sources confirmed to the Fox 8 I-Team’s Peggy Gallek, there are 3 bomb threats in Canton and 3 in Jackson Twp. In Canton, there’s a Walmart on West Tusc evacuated, Speedway on Mahoning and City Hall headquarters. In Jackson, there are 2 businesses and a threat at Target.

http://fox8.com/2016/01/16/target-in-north-canton-evacuated-after-bomb-threat/

36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

CANTON, Ohio – Jackson Township police have confirmed that the Target on Dressler Road in North Canton was evacuated after a bomb threat Saturday night.

Sources confirmed to the Fox 8 I-Team’s Peggy Gallek, there are 3 bomb threats in Canton and 3 in Jackson Twp. In Canton, there’s a Walmart on West Tusc evacuated, Speedway on Mahoning and City Hall headquarters. In Jackson, there are 2 businesses and a threat at Target.

http://fox8.com/2016/01/16/target-in-north-canton-evacuated-after-bomb-threat/

Testing response time, overall preparedness, so when the real location is picked they will never see it coming. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

8 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Testing response time, overall preparedness, so when the real location is picked they will never see it coming. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yes, I don't think there are that many people willing to risk this kind of penalty (if caught) just to get a day off work by calling in a threat. That's a lot of them in a concentrated area. And I doubt if it's a "prank" either.  

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yes, I don't think there are that many people willing to risk this kind of penalty (if caught) just to get a day off work by calling in a threat. That's a lot of them in a concentrated area. And I doubt if it's a "prank" either.  

Aye! We just had two Days in a row of random multiple schools on the Delmarva Peninsula called with the Same robotic bomb threats. Day two, they called all different schools in different areas of the three states (Delaware, Maryland & Virginia form the peninsula). No way that was some kid playing around. The typical prankster will call their *own* school, or at least the same one repeatedly, but this was Very organized. Keep your eyes out for more and more of these, maybe we'll catch some pattern before the real ones happen, right?

15 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

I dunno why, but stuff reminds me of the movie. From Signs the movie. I think probing was the word I was looking for.

-

SFC Cunningham: I've got it figured. I've had two separate folk tell me that there have been strangers around. Can't tell what they look like, 'cause they're staying the shadows... covert-like. Nobody's been hurt yet, and that's the giveaway.

Merrill: I see.

SFC Cunningham: It's called "probing". It's a military procedure. You send in a reconnaissance group, very small... to check things out. Not to engage, but to evaluate the situation... evaluate the level of danger. Make sure things are all clear.

Merrill: Clear for what?

SFC Cunningham: For the rest of them.

2 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Aye! We just had two Days in a row of random multiple schools on the Delmarva Peninsula called with the Same robotic bomb threats. Day two, they called all different schools in different areas of the three states (Delaware, Maryland & Virginia form the peninsula). No way that was some kid playing around. The typical prankster will call their *own* school, or at least the same one repeatedly, but this was Very organized. Keep your eyes out for more and more of these, maybe we'll catch some pattern before the real ones happen, right?

Go to google and type in bomb threats or lock down and you will see a ton of stuff happening all over the place, way to many to put on this forum. 

What does this sound like? Upsetting American's every day lives and keeping them living in fear benefits who? 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Toledo to Canton...

More than two dozen propane tanks stolen from Toledo carryout

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 http://www.fox19.com/story/30777636/more-than-two-dozen-propane-tanks-stolen-from-toledo-carryout

:ph34r:

I made this gallery a while back, it will make sense after you look at the pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/vCuzo

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I made this gallery a while back, it will make sense after you look at the pictures.

Oh wow. Scary stuff.
Great idea to make the gallery.

From the film Mr. Nobody (an 118 year old man that doesn't exist)

Interviewer: Do you remember what the world was like before quasi-immortality? (set in the future)

There were cars that polluted. We smoked cigarettes. We ate meat. We did everything we can't do in this dump and it was wonderful.

Most of the time nothing happened.

That's how I remember it. Now the world is filled with crazy threats regularly.

10 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Damn, so they have lots of examples to follow, they can make these things with little Error, which is important now, as mistakes might register in local news stories. I should be watching for fires/explosions on Local news, could be test runs or Ooops moments!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.