Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

New Evidence in Roswell UFO Crash

10 posts in this topic

Real or fake? I don't know but interesting to say the least, if you're interested in UFOs and Roswell in particular. I feel sorry for the little creatures, whatever they are and if they are real.

What do you think?

Never-before-seen photos from the 1947 Roswell UFO crash have emerged.They supposedly depict an alien that was allegedly "found dead" in New Mexico.

WSAV

And here's another link:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/06/ufo-conference-shows-off-new-roswell-alien-photos-discovered-in-attic-5183882/

Highly anticipated slides said to show off a humanoid alien found near Roswell in a crashed spacecraft in 1947 have been released.

UFO enthusiasts had been awaiting the unveiling of the so-called ‘Roswell Slides’ for months – hoping to finally know the truth of the ‘Area 51′ crash.

Many UFO enthusiasts believe that the U.S. government found a crashed alien vehicle at the site in 1947.

The slides – on Kodachrome film – were revealed by a team headed by Dr Edgar Mitchell, an astronaut who walked on the moon.

No images have been released in advance of the event – but the slides supposedly show the remains of a dead alien.

<snip>

And I just found this animated map of UFO sightings in America, maybe some of you will find it interesting as well:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/08/animated-map-shows-just-how-many-ufos-have-been-seen-over-america-5140565/

oh now that is VERY interesting. Still not sure what happened in Roswell myself. I have been into the UFO stuff since I was a young teen. I still do not know what happened there.

This could all be a hoax distraction of a REAL event that did happen in Mexico or nearby area. Or the very Roswell event WAS covered just as most of us ALTERNATIVE THINKING folks think it was. 

This stuff that comes to light is always interesting but it is always possibly hoaxes and also diversion/setups but the powers that be to ENTERTAIN the thoughts of those questioning and alternatively thinking like we do.

I guess we will just never know for sure what happened unless some day it is unequivocally confirmed somehow. heh.

Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigations Manual, concluded: ‘In the case of the Roswell slides the anonymous discoverers of it only assumed it was of the Roswell alien, plus the pictures are poor quality and look as if they were taken of a mummy in a museum.’

Hell if I know Cin. The images are so poor quality it's impossible to say. But then any images are suspect these days (in my eyes).

If real though, god I wonder what they were up to, or what they could have told us!

Hell if I know Cin. The images are so poor quality it's impossible to say. But then any images are suspect these days (in my eyes).

If real though, god I wonder what they were up to, or what they could have told us!

I have it on good authority they were just stopping by for a happy meal.

Aliens love McDonalds. 

1 person likes this

I have it on good authority they were just stopping by for a happy meal.

Aliens love McDonalds. 

​Well sheesh, mystery solved :) 

I'm still of the opinion that some clandestine agency was behind all of this and the ET story was a coverup. Who knows what kind of technology they have perfected behind the scenes.

Those photos look odd to me.
It also seems odd that an alien craft would just crash.
If they could get here one would thing they could keep it flying.

Roswell has been kept alive for so long now, it's almost a classic tale. I wish, JUST ONCE that there would be undeniable proof available to the public one way or the other. Something happened, I don't know what. It's a fascinating story and a lot of people were harassed by the ptb during that time.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.