Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

My friend needs advice.

16 posts in this topic

A friend of mine started experiencing something lately and im not sure what to make of it. I will paste what he sent me.

hey ********,

I have a question mate. I keep having these moments where i get a cold chill up my spine and i feel cold for a second then i start speaking a strange language that makes no sense. I have total control but its as if i just cant stop myself from talking when the cold chill happens. i know you are into this kind of thing so im hoping you can help.

-

Now i'm 100% puzzled by this and do not know what to tell him. anyone heard of this before?

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

A friend of mine started experiencing something lately and im not sure what to make of it. I will paste what he sent me.

hey ********,

I have a question mate. I keep having these moments where i get a cold chill up my spine and i feel cold for a second then i start speaking a strange language that makes no sense. I have total control but its as if i just cant stop myself from talking when the cold chill happens. i know you are into this kind of thing so im hoping you can help.

-

Now i'm 100% puzzled by this and do not know what to tell him. anyone heard of this before?

:DWsKVPL: Could be a Jinn.  Might be a good idea to consult someone who can exorcise Jinn.

7 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:DWsKVPL: Could be a Jinn.  Might be a good idea to consult someone who can exorcise Jinn.

I was thinking possession myself. But from experience i know that this kind of thing would have symptoms. He told me just that he has experienced it for 6 years so its not new. and he has had a major amount of bad luck. Now its either a new thing.... due to the lack of control of whatever it could be..... or he is channeling something..... or he is batshit crazy but to last 6 years against an entity without it giving up is unheard of i think. So that pushes me towards him just being crazy. f***ed up thing is the stuff he says to me kinda sounds like sumerian. But i can only translate about 10% of it.... and i cant find much online to transcribe the rest. It really is a limited language in history unless you study the shit out of it.

19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I was thinking possession myself. But from experience i know that this kind of thing would have symptoms. He told me just that he has experienced it for 6 years so its not new. and he has had a major amount of bad luck. Now its either a new thing.... due to the lack of control of whatever it could be..... or he is channeling something..... or he is batshit crazy but to last 6 years against an entity without it giving up is unheard of i think. So that pushes me towards him just being crazy. f***ed up thing is the stuff he says to me kinda sounds like sumerian. But i can only translate about 10% of it.... and i cant find much online to transcribe the rest. It really is a limited language in history unless you study the shit out of it.

Yeah, chanelling can lead to possession.  It does seem like "something" might be causing it.  A good way to strengthen one's biofields (and prevent things from entering it) is to cut out drugs and alchohol and to be cautious about sexual contact. (Like, for example, having a lot of sex with random people is not a good thing if one desires to maintain strong biofields.)

That sounds like channeling to me.
The cold chill could be a mild convulsion which is common when channeling.
Is it always the same phrase? If so I think it's imperative to translate it.
If not, then just finding the source might help to alleviate it.
Perhaps you could help with guided mediation?

32 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That sounds like channeling to me.
The cold chill could be a mild convulsion which is common when channeling.
Is it always the same phrase? If so I think it's imperative to translate it.
If not, then just finding the source might help to alleviate it.
Perhaps you could help with guided mediation?

nah its usually different. But some words are similar and repeated.

pronunciation of a few a remember. might be a little off. Eeeese-a-roo poo-raaa-kyyyy eeee-raaaa-kuuu aaaaaammmmmm-iiiiiiii

strange as hell.

My opinion, he should go get himself checked out for neurological and/or mild seizure disorders before looking into paranormal things.

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

pronunciation of a few a remember. might be a little off. Eeeese-a-roo poo-raaa-kyyyy eeee-raaaa-kuuu aaaaaammmmmm-iiiiiiii

strange as hell.

That is very weird. I've "heard" things in languages I don't understand but never felt compelled to vocalize it.
Tourette's syndrome is usually accompanied by body movement and gets better as people get older.
Unless he had it as a child or had a head injury before it started it's probably not that.
Simple partial seizures or subtle seizures can cause vocalization without lose of consciousness or muscle jerking.

I'm leery of hypnosis but if there's nothing physically wrong and he can't find answers with meditation it might be an option.

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

strange as hell.

Sounds Sumerian, almost Egyptian, but dragged out.

I came across this video or something, this guy was saying these alien worm type slime creatures get in your spin and live there. Another guy said they are implanted by aliens.

Who knows... /shrug - But this sounds creepy as hell.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

9 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

My opinion, he should go get himself checked out for neurological and/or mild seizure disorders before looking into paranormal things.

I thought the same and i have suggested it but i have to rule out seizure since he is coherent and can move... Not sure a seizure can just make you talk..

4 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Sounds Sumerian, almost Egyptian, but dragged out.

I came across this video or something, this guy was saying these alien worm type slime creatures get in your spin and live there. Another guy said they are implanted by aliens.

Who knows... /shrug - But this sounds creepy as hell.

Indeed it does. freaky man!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.